Chapter 7:

Nats POV:

I was having the best sleep of my life when I heard my obnoxious phone ringing. Trying to look for it on my bedside table, I knocked some stuff down. Finally, I found it!

"Ugh, he..hello," I said clearing my throat.

"Hey, darling, I'm outside waiting." That voice sounded like Travis, but he didn't have my number so there could be no way. Removing the phone from my ear, I looked down at the number and saw that it was unknown.

"Umm, who is this?" I said, unsure.

"Travis, duh, I told you I would pick you up to get your car... now hurry up, before the kids start coming in!" what the hell, is this a joke?

"What the hell, how did you get my number?"

"You gave it to me, remember?" With that, he hung up and left me dumb founded. Shit, I forgot I gave him my number that day in the water park.

"Ughhh!" I yelled, getting up from bed and stepping on a puddle of water. Great, today has started out perfectly, note the sarcasm.

I got a towel and wiped the water off the floor. Going to my closet, I got dressed in a black sundress and black combat boots. Then I went into the bathroom did my business, brushed my teeth, and washed my face. I left my hair the way it was.

I headed downstairs after I grabbed my bag off of the floor and went into the kitchen. I never bother with breakfast so I grabbed an apple and a granola bar to go.

I closed the door after me and locked it. Turning towards the driveway, I spotted his back Audi. Walking up to his car, he opened the door for me from the inside. The sight of him made me melt. He was wearing black trouser pants with a button up white shirt, tucked in. Holy mother of cheese, he is the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen. God, help me.

"What's up, darling?" he said with a smirk.

"Um, nothing much, good morning."

"Well are you going to get in the car or are you just going to stand outside?" he began, chuckling when I gave him a glare and got into the car.

"Shut up, and drive." With that, he drove off towards school. Within 5 minutes, we were at school and I was getting out of his car, heading towards the entrance.

"Hey Nat, wait.. c'mon, what's wrong?" My arm was pulled back and I crashed into his chest.

"What do you want, Mr.Knight?" I said, aggravated. I wanted to get away from him as soon as possible.

"Nothing. Just nothing, ugh, why are you shutting me out?" he pleaded.

"I'm not! We just need to put some distance between us, it's for the best," I said, then began to walk away.

I started walking towards the entrance, to my locker. Nobody was here yet, seeing as it was still really early, so I went to the library to catch up on my homework.

On the way to the library, I ate both my apple and granola bar. Once there, I sat at the table farthest from the entrance and began my calc homework. A couple problems in, I got a text.

From Lori: Gm :p be at school in 5, wya?

I had to reread the message a couple times. I was kinda confused, considering Lori is always at school late.

To Lori: Library, why so early?

I knew she would take a while to reply so I continued my homework.

"No phones in the library, put it away!" the stupid librarian said to me.

"Yup," I replied, sticking a piece of gum in my mouth. Once she had gone back to her hole, I took my phone out and saw I had an unread message.