Chapter 20:

Nat's POV:

It's Monday today, exactly one week and five days since me and Travis started going out officially and exactly one month and 2 weeks before school ends.

I'm not exactly sure if I should be excited about school ending so soon, anymore. I want to get out of school desperately, but once I do, I'll be leaving for college. And that means leaving Travis. I can't imagine myself leaving him but I can't imagine myself going to any other school other than UF. I seriously doubt Travis will travel four hours just to come see me.

All thoughts of him and I are running through my head while in his class, waiting for him to get us lunch. This past week, I've been eating lunch in his class room, I'm not sure if it's because I don't want to see Tris and Justin together or if I'm just trying to spend as much time with Travis as possible. I choose to go with the second option.

"Okay, I've got two burrito bowls, one with chicken and the other with beef, which one do you want?" Travis said, busting through the door. His face held a goofy grin, making him look like a teenage boy.

"I'll take the chicken," I said chuckling. Getting up from my desk, I went over to him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips before grabbing the food and going back to my seat.

"You're sharing with me. I was hoping you would like the beef one," he said, pouting. A smile broke out on my face.

"Why didn't you just get chicken then?" I asked. Then I took a bite out of my chicken and smiled at him.

"You're so mean," he said, glaring at me. "But to answer your question, I didn't know what you would like better so I got both."

My heart fluttered at the kind gesture. "C'mere, we can share both of them," I said, taking out the other bowl and putting it in between me and him so we could both eat out of both of the bowls. He brought his chair up to my desk and rolled it in front of it.

"Aren't you the sweetest," he gushed at me, pinching my left cheek. "So, I was thinking that maybe on Senior skip day, which by the way, I heard is gonna be on a Friday, we can go up to Orlando and spend the weekend together."

I was beyond shocked. I wasn't even aware about our relationship being at that level. Don't get me wrong, I think I am in love with this guy and I'm thrilled but does he feel the same? What does this mean?

"Now would be a good time to answer. If I just freaked you out I'm so sorry, we can pretend I never asked," Travis said, looking kind of alarmed. The fact that he was the one freaking out right now, put me at ease a bit. Maybe he does feel the same way. I mean, why else would he have asked and reacted like that.

"Shut up, Travis. It sounds like an amazing plan. I'd love to go," I said, leaning over the desk and kissing his cheek. Just as I was pulling away, the door opened and a lady who looked about thirty walked in. I've never seen her here, she must be new or something.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Knight, I wasn't aware you had company," the lady said with a tight grin. "I might be new at this school but isn't it against the rules to have a student in a classroom with the door closed?"

"I am very much aware of the rules, Miss Marsh. This here, is my student assistant for the day. Miss Miller has a tendency of getting into trouble and this is her punishment." Travis lied smoothly. The way he kept his cool was somehow sexy as hell.

"This doesn't seem like much of a punishment," she said, glaring at my direction in the process.

"I'm having lunch, am I supposed to starve just because I'm in punishment?" I said, looking at Travis when I said punishment.