I visit luffy after he gets nami

...So it's time for luffy to have headed out after his birthday. I waited a little longer so when i go to check on him in that one village, i get to see how he's going to get nami and if he fights anyone. He won't be fighting me, we are family after all. That and i already know most of the future...though not all will be accurate since me just being here and all has changed some things. I've been making my crew grow a whole lot stronger and faster.

I don't want them to get injured easily later on since you know...war and stuff...so i left for that one village with the Fisher men that took over. Though i think luffy and the crew he has now already defeated the fisher men there. Oh well, it doesn't hurt to visit my other cousin...so when i finally got there, the battle was already over with and luffy and his crew were going to head out in a bit. I started walking around, already knowing where my cousin is. I headed over to where he was most likely eating at. I got there and watched for a bit, waiting for someone to notice me. I then sat in a chair, a bit bored now.

Then i noticed that some people were taking notice that there was someone new here, meaning me. I smiled at that, when will luffy notice I'm here? He usually already has an...whatever you call it sense to notice I'm nearby. Maybe it's because he's eating?

I rolled my eyes fondly, huh luffy and his food...then luffy's crew noticed me and were getting ready to fight me if i was an enemy. I slowly got up, nami gasped.

Some looked at her confused, "he's...he's..." she started to say shocked.."you know him nami?" one villager asked her. She nods her head.."but why would buggy the clown who has 600,000,000 bounty pize be doing in here in east blue?" nami said alarmed.

Everyone except luffy looked alarmed because luffy is well...luffy..and he's still eating. "Hm? you want to know why I'm here and right now?" i asked gazing at them as some nodded their heads. "Well I'm here to visit someone...who is still eating right over there." i said and pointed to luffy.

They looked and luffy's crew looked ready to defend luffy against me.

Jokes on them since i am not planning to fight them and they are very weak right now...so there is no point in fighting since i am stronger.

Luffy suddenly stops eating and looks over with that look in his eyes. I knew that look so i braced myself to when luffy decided to try and tackle me. He did just that but didn't succeed, "Rai~! Your here! Come meet my crew!" luffy said and everyone else froze. I smiled at luffy.

"Luffy what did i say about the name or nicknames in front of people i don't trust yet?" i said and luffy looked thoughtful for a second. "Oh..not to call you that in front of people you don't trust yet...sorry buggy..." luffy said. "Luckily we don't have to worry about them...that is unless they want to die that is. So if no one here wants to die, don't repeat what luffy calls me, Ok?" i said and i saw a lot of people shiver, either in fear or excitement, i don't know.

Luffy lit up, excited that i trust his crew already since i usually don't trust a whole lot of people unless they deserve it or it is earned through hard work. "Really? Thanks rai! Hey guys that means he trusts you already if he's allowing you all to know his nickname!" luffy said smiling.

He still hasn't let go from hugging me. I don't mind it though, "now come on luffy, you should introduce your crew to me." i said and luffy lets go to introduce them. "That zoro, he's a super cool swordsmen and my first mate. That sanji, our cook, that's nami, our navigator, that's usopp, our snipper and lier...and that's all." luffy said. His crew looked shocked that he actually introduced them to me. "Guys this is rai, or raiden, my uncle." luffy said and everybody's jaws fall to the ground in shock.

I smiled in amusement on how luffy introduced me to them. "Y-Your uncle?!" nami said shocked. "Yep! My uncle." luffy said still smiling. "Yes... Luffy is my uncle, i knew his father who is my cousin. I came to visit luffy since i haven't visited him in a few months. So here i am." i said amused.

Then i ignored them and started talking with luffy. "A little while ago i visited ace, he's doing well. Though i surprised the crew that he had joined. I left before they started questioning me on who i am." i said. "Ace? You visited ace!?" luffy asked excited.

"Ace? Who's ace?" someone asked. "Ace is my cousin and luffy's older brother." i answered the question while not looking who asked. Then me and luffy continued to talk to each other for the next few hours. Then i noticed the time and got up. "It's time luffy...i got to go...I'll visit again some other time and remember, if you ever need my help, just call me." i said and gave luffy a hug and started leaving. See you some other time luffy...like ace I'll visit soon...but for now it's time for me to leave, i think i might visit dragon soon...is he where he is that i remember seeing in the anime or should i try to find him? He might not be there but then again he might...oh well..i thought as i finally got back to my crew. I told we were heading out, then i went to my room and fell asleep in my bed after i changed.

_*___*__*___*__*___*___*__*__*__*__*_
Finally finished! Words 1023 with this...i hope you all like and enjoy reading this! Comment if you want a certain thing to happen in the next chapter! Well until next time! Ja ne~!

Also someone told me raider would be luffys uncle so I had to change some things and put  down this twice to warn you all.