After the war

So the war had ended, ace and those who had died during the war in the anime are alive in my time.

Which made me happy, I changed quite a few things by now, I'm glad they ended up being a good change but I'm worried that one of theses days it will be a bad change. Which is why I have to get my crew to be stronger and faster. They may be good even on the grand lines but they need to be better on the grand lines because I don't want any of them to die.

My crew mate, toshiro, who is similar to me, I will have to train longer because he's behind on that in my crew.

Which is a bit troublesome but I will do it, it makes it less lonely about being the only one from that world after all. Though with my family and nakama, it's less lonely as well. I may not have told them about my past life, but it doesn't mean I don't care any less.

Gah I'm going to have my hands full with all of this, I just know it... I thought as I went to go get my crew who I had left behind so they didn't get hurt during the war, that way they can all train when I get back.

Back to the crew who shuddered at the strange feeling that they were getting. They thought It had something to do with their captain and shuddered again, they hoped he wasn't going to add more to the training they were already doing but feared it was to late to even hope.

Back to raiden. Hm I have a strange feeling that made me want to train my crew even harder now.. I thought and it made me tick. Gah what was that feeling? Don't tell me that my crew is slacking off the minute I take my eye off them!?

Gah that means I'm going to triple their work when I'm back! I thought gleefully and my crew who felt their demise coming even more flinched. I smirked, yes it's going to be triple the work when I'm back.. but they get a small break until I get back, they are lucky for right now because I had things to do which delayed me on getting to my crew.

Which was talking with them earlier and a few other stuff. Now it's on to doing what I need to do really quick before I head over to my crew. I had to go over to that one island real quick, I need to do something there when I arrive. I thought as I did something on that island...the one that will involve law sooner or latter.

The one with Doflamingo and the one with that guy that made those things for Doflamingo. I know that doflamingo is different then what he was in the anime but I figured it had something to do with me but I don't know exactly.

But first I have to do a few things before I head over to where my crew is waiting for me. I thought as I headed for a few different islands and doing a few different things on each one that people will find out about later when luffy and them come to the islands.

I smiled, as I finally started to head over to where my crew was waiting for me.

It took me a few more days but I finally got there and saw them training.

I smiled "guess who's back! Back again!" I said and yeah I couldn't help it, that part was stuck in my brain for a while and I needed to say it out loud and my crew look over to see me their captain, their nakama.

They all looked joyful, "Captain! Your back!" They all said in sync and raced towards me happily.

They all tried giving me a hug a the same time and then fought over who got to hug their captain first after me not being there for a while.

Then a few seconds later our newest nakama aka the one who's similar to me slipped by them and hugged me first before the others got too.

The crew froze and stared at us before whining about not being the first one to hug their captain.

"Hmm..seems like Toshiro got the better of you all even though you all trained longer then he has.." i said and they froze and then they had a look of alarm and horror on their faces and started running.

"Looks like you all need triple training!" I said grinning a bit gleefully as I tracked them all down and gave them triple the amount of training they usually did and they sulked.

Toshiro looked a bit smug as they got triple training but that was because he wanted the triple training because they would help him in the long run.

I smiled at them fondly, it was good to be back home. I thought as I watched them train before I started my usually training but making it a bit more harder on myself then usually.

After a few hours, we all took a break and the others fall to the ground exhausted. Most of them fell asleep on the ground as I went and cooked dinner for them. Seconds later and they all bolt towards the kitchen and wait at the table already knowing how good of a cook I am. I served them this time because they were still too exhausted to serve themselves like usual. We eat and I went to my room to take a nap for a few hours but first I must brush my teethe. I did that and then went to bed.

____*____*____*____*____*____*____*
Well I finally finished with 979 words. Yes! I know it's probably not what you were expecting for this chapter but I hope you like and comment what you think about this chapter. Until next time. Ja ne~!