I didnt prepare for this!

It's been a few days now and I've been preparing for what happens next with the pink flamingo..

I'm not sure what exactly changed and all so I have to prepare for many things. But this is something I didn't account for..I thought staring at a wanted poster of me from doflamingo. Huh..so he wants me alive for some strange reason...but I thought he was still mad at me for the cake incident? I thought narrowing my eyes at that poster. I wonder if my crew saw this yet? I thought and unknown to me, my crew was currently freaking out about their captain being wanted by the pink flamingo, alive and not dead because of the cake incident.

Back to rai, I shrugged it off, oh well. I thought and decided to ignore it for now. I'll probably go to the island he lives or stays on. I thought and tilted my head in thought. Ah that will give me a chance to meet law, I thought. Though I don't know if law is still palming to kill doflamingo anymore. He's good at hiding it in that case if he still does or doesn't.. I thought and decided oh what the heck, I'm going there anyway so might as well. I thought and started setting sail to that island.

I wonder if Luffy and I will cross paths? I thought and shrugged it off yet again.

I then got ready and told the crew I'll be back at a later date in the future because I was going to go visit someone.

They looked more panicked at that but didn't get the chance to say anything before I actually sailed off.

It took me a good amount of  days to finally get there, I didn't cross paths with Luffy much to my disappointment. I hid that though and started walking after making sure no one would take my boat.

I wonder if Luffy even met law? I thought because that could have been something that changed... but I don't know..

So I ended up on the island for at least a few hours before anyone actually spotted me. They tried chasing me but I lost them pretty quickly. Then I decided to do a mass chase while I waited to see if Luffy meet law yet. I might need to wait longer though since I don't know when they actually came to the island and when they will for this one.

I then decided to take a small break and went to an unknown spot to sleep at.

I ended up falling asleep for quite a few hours, but I woke up sometime after I started hearing explosions. I sat up and stared at the screen, ah right on time Luffy. I thought and got up.

I made my way over to where I felt Luffy was at, I appeared near them as they watched the screen about Luffy and his crew bounties. "Hmm...so you got yourself into quite the trouble Luffy?"I said right next to Zoro and Luffy themself. I saw them jolt a bit at me suddenly being there.

"Ehhh rai your here as well? When did you get here?" Luffy asked me.

"Hm? I've been here for a few hours now, though I did just wake up to that explosion a few minutes ago." I said and Luffy nodded at that. The others just watched on.

I watched as the TV thing showed the others bounties, mine and usopp being the highest.

Usopp practically fainted when he saw his was the highest along with Luffy's cousin.

I just smiled, amused. "Eh? What did you do to get your bounty this high from the flamingo?" Luffy asked me, tilting his head to the side.

"Oh don't you remember the cake incident?" I said and Luffy blinked a few times and then, "ohh yeah I almost forgot about that! It was hilarious, shishishi." Luffy said with his usually laugh.

"Welp it's time to go before those who live here start to chase us." I told them and took off running with them following me.

I lead them to that one area that I remember from the anime, I don't remember what it was called though...oh well..I'll probably either remember the name or I'll learn about it later. I thought as I waited for a bit for this all to start.

"Hmm...I'll have to see you all in a bit, you can do whatever has long as you don't get caught, I'll meet up with you all in a bit, I have some things I need to do...like throw more cake at the pink flamboyant flamingo..." I said whispering the last part to myself but judging by those close to me, amusement, looks like they hear that last part.

I thought amused and took off to go throw more cake and get away with it  again at him.

I felt pleased with that, I snuck into where the pink flamboyant flamingo was at. I carefully moved the cake in my hands, moving them so they were above the flamingos head. I carefully took my camera out and got ready.

Five...four....three...two...one...and at the end, I let the cake go and took the picture of it. I shuffled a giggle as I took of running as I heard the flamingo let out an outraged scream.

I let myself burst out laughing when I was far away enough to not get caught.  Mostly because I'm pretty sure I don't want to throw a lot of everything at him right now, I wasn't in the mood for that...at least... not yet...hehe

I thought feeling pleased with myself. And when it was time for Luffy and law to fight the flamingo, he still had some cake on him since he didn't have a whole lot of time to clean up before the fight. I took another picture. Saving it for later and to share it with both the world and law.

I smirked the entire time when we headed back to our ships and started leaving. I made copies of the pictures I took, "oi! Law! Catch! You should take a look at those later when you have the time and your welcome!" I told him when I three the bag of extra photos towards them before they decided to go underwater.

They blinked at me as we went our separate ways... for now...

~later on third person POV~

Later on with law who finally decided to see what it was that 'buggy' gave him earlier before buggy left. He took a glance in the bag to see it had photos.

He carefully picked them up and started looking through them..only to burst out laughing at what he saw.

A lot of doflamingo pictures and cake...he thought feeling very amused. He really should thank buggy the next time they meet..law thought as he laughed at the pictures. He will show them to Cora-zon later when he had the time too..

_____*________*________*_______*__
Omg I'm sorry this took so long! I was stuck on this for so long! I'm sorry it's a bit short with 1210 words. I hope I can update this quickly next time. Well hope you like and comment what you think! Ja ne~!