Captured

Sorry for the short chapter, but I couldn't think of anything else to write in this chapter. Enjoy and please comment. 😉😊

Nya managed to slip away from her parents and Kai. She avoided anyone who would ask what she was doing. So far her plan was working wonders. All she had to do now was unhook Wave from the carriage and ride off to meet Jay.

She saw Waves and the carriage, but there was a small problem. There were guards. Guards who would surely tell her parents what she was up to. She had to think of something and fast, dusk was quickly approaching.

"What should I do?" Nya asked herself. Suddenly an idea came to her.

She didn't waste any time. Her plan was to throw a rock and cause the horses the get scared, then, she would hijacked Wave, who looked happy to see her, and rode off into the forest.

She was at the stream, and looked around for Jay. She then heard his familiar voice say "Nya, over here."

She looked over and saw Jay's outline. She walked over to him. "I was starting to think that you didn't want to see me." Nya said.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world, darling." Jay said, his voice a little weird at the end.

Just as Nya was about to ask about it, she was grabbed by a giant hand. She looked and saw a very giant woman with a helmet over her face. She was the largest person Nya had ever seen.

Suddenly more people can out of hiding. One was a man who looked like a walking snake. He had green skin, yellow eyes, and sharp teeth.

Another man had looked like a skull. He looked like a silent man who never spoke. He also wore a green helmet.

Then there was a monkey, but it didn't look normal. It was mostly covered in metal.

The monkey climbed onto the shoulder of the man Nya thought was Jay. He came out of the shadows, and Nya saw him transform. He wasn't Jay, it was Nadakhan. The djinn that her parents warned her about.

"Hello princess, I'm sorry, but Jay couldn't make it tonight." The djinn said and floated over to her. "So you're coming with me."

Nya struggle against the the woman. "Let me go mister!" She screamed, even though she knew it was a girl.

"I'm a woman!" She yelled, a little insulted that she was called a man for the hundredth time ever.

"I know," Nya said, still struggling.

With that they all left for the dark palace, theirs Nadakhan's home.