Normal day

The day started normally for Neil. And before you ask no I don't mean science Neil I mean space kid. He excitedly got out of bed and started to get dressed. He put of a NASA shirt some jeans and then his space suit along with his (fish bowl) helmet. Now he was ready! He ran out of his tent carrying his toy rocket. Sure it was inaccurate as the other Neil often liked to point out but it was good enough for space kid! He rushed to the dinning hall and happily sat himself down. Ofcource David was there, he was always up supper early. Wich was odd considering how late he often went to bed. In fact Max has an entire power point on how there is no way David is human but that's not what this story is about. Nikki was also up and hanging out with a the camp mascot. Who just so happens to be an angery platypus. Other then that and the quarter master nobody was up. It was around 6 am so it made sense. Space kid happily sat there playing with his to rocket ship and imagining landing on the moon. Another hour or two past before the other kids showed up. One of which being Nurf who made his way over to space kid almost imedently. "Sup space dork!" He shouted right next to space kids head. "Oh, howdy Nurf!" Space kid replied as his voice was muffled through his helmet. That was apparently the wrong response according to Nurf. He punched space kids helmet knocking him over. But he just poped right on up and continued to play. About a half hour later Max walked in. He was greeted happily by David but just scoffed and kept walking, eventually reaching the table with Nikki and Neil were sitting at. Like I said just a normal day. David left the room for a while to take care of the final touches for the activists set up for today. Of course mine of the kids were going to pass up this chance to miss behave. But were is Gwen? She was sitting in her cabin watching Dr.Phil. Being totally unsupervised, apart from Quarter master who didn't seam to care, they had to think fast to have some fun before someone was to come in and stop them. Max, kinda being an expert in this, yelled across the lunch room. "Hey space kid! Wanna play rockets?" Now this may sound kind and totally out of character for max but 'playing rockets' meant somthing totally different to the kids at this camp. Space kid eminently replied "Yes!" And within 5 minutes he had be tied to the sealing fan and spun around as the other kids watched, kinda hoping he'd barf. Space kid was having the time of his life. This made him feel like a real astronot flying through space. That was until david walked in and stopped the event. He was busy scolding the campers about how much space kid could have gotten hurt that he forgot to get space kid of the fan. Not like I'd been the first time. Space kid knew the drill in a few minutes david would rush back in get space kid down and apologists a million times about forgetting him. David was truly a kind man who tried his hardest and space kid understood that. Therefore it didn't really bother him. But in the two or three minutes soace kid had been up there he had found himself lost in thought. One of the thoughts being "Why were non of the other kids worried about me?"