Stupid hopes set too high

Space kid was imagining himself observing Jupiter from a rocket ship. "Caption Neil, do you see the target, over ." the land force asked. "Don't worried I'm in pursuit!" Space kid replied. He floated out into space with a bottle and caught some of the red storm cloud in it he retreated back to his ship as he was claimed a hero. "You did it caption--Space nerd!" It was then Neil snapped out of it and re-entered earths atmosphere. Nurf made his way over to space kid and, without heasitaotin pushed him to the ground. He started to beat up space kid. By the end of it his helmet had a breach. Space kid ran back to his tent, as if he really were in space and he was running low on oxygen. Once he got there he calmed himself down. Luckily he was smart enought to bring more then one of these things. He looked out of his tent and saw the campers heading back. Realising how late it was space kid went back into his tent and got ready for bed. However that night he barely got any sleep. He stayed up starting to look back on pay experiences. In each of them he seamed to be the one made fun of. The brunt of everyone's jokes. He tried to reason with himself. Maybee his misunderstood all the jokes. Becides they seamed fine at the time. He came into the mess hall much later then usual. He was just tired from the lack of sleep. Nothing more. He say down and tried redrawing the picture that had been previously destroyed. He was doing a pretty good job of it too. Omce again he retreated into outer space. Today David didn't have to set anything up because it was outdoors camp. The kids generally liked this camp because there was more freedoms. But you had to be outside and active, which the other Neil hated, and Max could care less about. But it was none of space kids business. He was happy pretending to land on Neptune. He tried his best not to think about the events of yesterday. Not to continue asking himself the same questions. It was going fine. A couple kids even came over to talk to him. Neil and him had a conversation about weight on other planets. Prestion commente on his 'acting skill' as he was playing astronaut. (He didn't know what Preston ment by that but he took the complaint non the less) He also had a conversation... Well more an argument with Max. They went back and forth about the there on the moon landing... Again. It was ended when Nikki chased a wolf up a tree and David was trying to get it down. "You know what fuck your moon landing, I've got to see this!" Max said as he went off. Once david was yet again mauled by a wolf the day continued as normal. Eventually normal got too boring for everyone and they were looking forward to causing trouble. "Same-old-same-old" Space kid thought trying to stay out of it today. "Hey space kid!" He heard Erid shout from the other side of the room. "Wanna do somthing sick?" Space kid thought for a second. This time he realised this would probably be another joke. Normally he'd love to but this time he just didn't know. "Uh sorry guys, maybe next time!" He answered in hopes they'd leave him alone. "Come on, it'll be fun!" Nikki said. Space kid eventually figured one more joke wouldn't hurt.