realise

Space kid walked into the counselors office to find david making a phone call. He overhead some on what Davis was saying. "I can't find him anywhere and I--" he turned around and looked at space kid. He was so relived. "Space kid! Oh thank gosh!" David said running up to space kid. "Oh dear, what happened to you?" He asked innocently. Space kid didn't feel like getting beat up again so he just claimed it was due to the crash from the catapult. David profusely apologized. David sent him to Gwen who bandaged him up and got his other helmet. "Yet again supper sorry space kid." Green said. She had been slacking off when all this happened and felt sorry for the kid. But somthing bothered space kid about... Well constantly being called space kid. "Hey Gwen" he began "Do you know my real name?" Gwen looked dumbfounded at the question. "Uhh let me check your file.." She stated giving space kid the answer to his question. "So that's a no, huh." Gwen came back with his files. "It says here your name is Neil Space kid." She stated with noticeable confusion in her voice. Space kid, other wise unknown as Neil ARMSTRONG, just say there not saying anything. Was this really all he was known for. Was that all people saw in him. No, that wasn't all. The other kids at this camp also saw him as a joke they could do whatever the hell they want to. If this was the caust of being a space kid... Then maybe he just wanted to be Neil. He walked out of the office. It was really late now. He calmly went back to his tent, put on his mps and went to bed. Ofcource he didn't get much sleep that much. How could he? For the first time he had been trying to keep himself on Earth, to look for answers to problems he didn't even know he had. Was it true... Did everyone really only kmow him as the stupid space kid? Was he not another human being with feelimgs and dept. Maybe he was just a one-dementinal character that nobody looks twice at. How could he have just now realised all the jokes. All of them... Laught at him.  He slowly broke into a quiet sob eventually leading him into sleep.

Authors note: okay sorry about the short chapter. I'll try to make the next one more eventful and longer.