Stop ruining everything!

David then burst through the door, laughter could be heard behind him. David imedently untied Sace kid, caught him, and placed him down. "Space kid I'm terribly sorry, I didn't mean to leave you! Are you okay?" David sighed obviously consurned. Space kid glanced out the door that had just david rushed into. From what he could see most kids were laughing at the sean. Space kid felt... Embarrassed? Wich is weird considering he walks around all day, underwear outside of pant, fish bowl on head. He quietly told David he was okay and walked outside with his roket ship you still in hand. He figured he'd talk to other Neil. Turns out space has lots of science involved so they could both talk about it. Space kid walked up to him and greeted him as it they were best friends "Hey Neil!" Space kid exclaimed. "Uh, space kid we are kinda in the middle of somthing, come back once the dumb art thing is done." Max inturpled. Space kid had started feeling pretty crummy today and wasn't leaving without a fight... That max won almost imedently apon saying the moon landing theory. Space kid trudged off, most of the kids were down at the base of one of camp camps many hills. They were all painting stuff. Erid was painting a kid with sun glasses on a skate board that most kids had shown intereste in. Harrison and Neris we're fighting about who captured magic better in art form. Preston was of course doing a dramatic piece of a Broadway stage. Gwen was reading a magazine and Nurf had punched a hole through his paper. There was Dolf who had drawn a field of 'flowers' and David, uncomfortably, trying to explain that they all looked like swastikas. Space Neil walked down the hill and joined them. He draw himself landing on the moon. None of the other kids looked surprised. David complemented him on his drawing and everyone else's. Then he suddenly realised... "Where's Max?" As if on quwe all the kids backed away and waited go a little. David obviously confused started to ask "What are you-" but was emedently was cut off by a tun of water balloons hitting him. Unfortunately, nobody told space kid about the joke and his picture got ruined. "So that's what they were doing.." Space kid thought. After David had rounded up all the kids and put them in the mess hall Gwen started going off on them. "How many of you little shits were in on this!? You completely ruined my magazine!" She yelled. Nobody asnwered. That was when david chimed in. "I hate to point people out but I'm almost surtune space kid had nothing to do with it. All eyes were on space kid. He nodded in agreement. "Yeah my picture got ruined and everything!" Space kid said trying to sound confident. A mix of grunts and sighs erupted from his peers. Everyone ,apart from space kid, were sent to clean the park of litter and junk. Space kid went back to happily playing with his toy rocket. However his fellow campers were angery and upset over having to do all this. They needed a scapegote to push it all on to. Unfortunately, space kid was a prime target.