Chapter Three

Ten years later-

Kenzlyn hummed a tune next to her best friend Bud, who sat right beside her coloring a picture she had no idea of what. But smiled at him because she knew he loved colors just as much as she did.

Kenzlyn was a kind heart full spirit. She was always carefree but would get angry when the men security would try to hurt them. She had only two friends, Bud and Jackson!
She remembered over hearing Dr.Lang tell some nurse that they were to be watched daily as her and Jackson were brought in to Gorman together side by side.

She also heard him tell the nurse we were given new names but Kenzlyn couldn't remember anything prior before coming to Gorman.

A day after, they began electro shock therapy on both Jackson and Kenzlyn. They did it to make them forget who they really were.

(Jedidiah Sawyer And Little Kenz! Who had no last name!)

She remembered the sheriff that brought them in was such a total asshole. He's the very one who brings troubled kids like them in all the time. Those he brought in were told to be given new names for safety.
'To protect children from their corrupt family' he would say

Kenzlyn knew some of the kids that were in here did self harm. She was scared for those type of people, she doesn't like when people hurt themselves.
But she had been one out of all the other Gorman girls to be strapped to her bed every night for the safety of others.
And that was all because she beat the crap out of Clarice, cause she thought Kenzlyn was into Ike.
Let's just say Jackson stepped in and made it very clear to Clarice that Kenzlyn didn't want anything to do with his perverted ass.
Ever since then, they kept Clarice in a cell-like around her bed and you know of course Kenzlyn would need to be strapped to her bed.

Since that incident Dr. Lang would have his two sissy security's grab her in the middle of the night and take her down to the ECT chambers, where they would perform the electro shock for the fun of it.

When they would take her back to her bed, Jackson would always be hiding underneath to be there for her.
As soon as the security would leave, he'd come out from his spot and see her withdrawals from the aftershock.
She'd be shivering, sometimes shaking badly, drooling and would get a high fever. But he'd always take care of her.
Whenever she'd feel upset or even the slightest bit angry her nose would bleed. And that was ever since the therapy shocks.
To say Jackson was angry ain't even the right answer to it. He'd be furious and give murderous looks to anyone who he felt would harm her.

Bud would always make her smile when he'd draw a picture for her. Jackson loved that about them, they'd always smile no matter how bad the circumstances are for them. They always knew how to keep each other happy.

Kenzlyn loved Jackson and Bud. She will always be  forever grateful to have them in her life!

(Sorry it's a short chapter but it's a little bit of a summary with what's going on in Kenzlyns mind!!!)