Chapter Four

Kenzlyn has cleared her mind of those thoughts an focused on what was going on around her. She looked to her right to see Bud finishing some coloring
"Hey...it's coming...out..great B-bud!", Kenzlyn stuttered with a small smile that got wider when Bud gave her his adorable big smile.

She loved when he smiled but hers turned into a frown when she noticed a nurse who she never have seen before took a seat right in front of them.

"Well hello, my name is Lizzy. I'm new here and I want to get to know y'all", she says sweetly.

Kenzlyn lowered her head when she noticed Lizzy was staring at her in a way like she was being studied.
She didn't say a word but she looked to see Jackson had turned around coming to the rescue.

"Oh.. that's Bud and Kenzlyn. You don't say all that much do you guys?" He said standing up from his seat
"Nuh uh", Bud grunted

Kenzlyn bumped her shoulder with Buds in a playful manner as he snorted.

Jackson pointed at the new nurse," uh, your in my seat", he says as she begins to apologize and moves over to the side.

He sat down reaching to grab a color pencil.
"I thank you kindly", he said playing footsies with Kenzlyn who giggled softly. He smiled at her

Kenzlyn finished her drawing and gave it to Jackson. She could see him staring at the picture intently with a small smile.
He looked at her and lifted himself out of his seat, leaning over the table and placed a kiss on her cheek but lingered for a few more seconds as she relaxed with a grin.

Lizzy watched them interact and knew maybe she could help them.

"Jackson, Bud and Kenzlyn. And what meds we have you on Jackson?" Lizzy asks

"Meds huh?" He looked up at her before looking at Bud and Kenzlyn," they give'em to us and we take'em right", he looked at his two favorite people seeing them agree with him.

Jackson looked at the new nurse with a doubtful facial expression, as he crossed his arms," we figured you'd know more about all that then us, Lizzy", he said staring at her

Lizzy gave a soft laugh," you aren't gonna he trouble for me, are you?" She says with an eyebrow raised

Kenzlyn squeezed her pencil tightly, knuckles turning white," not any of us, Lizzy", she said side eyeing her.

Lizzy clutched the board against her chest," is there a reason you say my name like that", she said and Kenzlyn noticed she seemed a bit scared.

Kenzlyn made her a disgusted look but jumps when she hears a yell
"FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!" Kenzlyn looks to see Ike messing with another patient. Lizzy runs to stop them.

Jackson looks at Kenzlyn and noticed her fingernails were bleeding," Kenz, stop" he said taking the pencil away. He sees blood dripping from her nose as she wiped at it furiously.

Jackson caresses her hand pulling it to his lips and kisses it softly
"Remember what we talked about!" He whispered soothingly.

"They ain't worth it Kenz", he said as the bleeding from her nose stopped and gave a relief look noticing she was calm.

They turned their heads to see Lizzy struggling to get Ike off her
"Hey! Hey! Get off me! Let go!" Lizzy yelled out loud

Bud ran and shoved him off
"Fuck you frankenstein", Ike yelled in his face but gave a groan when he was tackled to the ground

Kenzlyn repeatedly punched Ike in the face till a pair of strong arms wrapped around her and pulled her back to the table, she struggled till she noticed it was Jackson. She relaxed in his arms looking at her hands that had blood on them. Looking at Ike to see she busted his nose and lip.

Two security guards came in and started yelling
"Break it up, pinheads! Back to what you we're doing" the security says and looks at Kenzlyn knowing what she did

"She did it. I didn't do nothin. Don't look at me", Ike said taking a seat.

Kenzlyn and Bud stared at the security as they gave them the look they knew all too well. They were gonna get a punishment tonight.

Jackson kept a tight hold on her until the security told Bud and Kenzlyn to follow them. He knew what they were gonna go through
"It's okay. We'll be okay", Kenzlyn whispered in his ear as he looked into her eyes upset about what was gonna happen to them. She kissed his cheek and walks out with Bud.
Jackson eyes the security up, angry at them for taking them to the ECT chamber knowing they were just tryna protect the new nurse. He slammed his head on the table and could help but wonder about them. 'Why ' he'd say !!