Chapter Fourteen

As soon as they made it down the stairs Kenzy wanted to take a nice warm bath.
"I'm gonna take a shower,okay?," she whispered softly as he grunted sitting down at his old workshop table.

She kissed his forehead, walking to the bathroom. Kenzy sighed as she undressed feeling the last couple of days take a toll on her. She was exhausted and she knew Jed was a million times worse.
He always got nightmares on the meds and it would make him stay awake. Gorman was a hell hole and the only thing missing in her heart was Bud!

Tears fell from her eyes as she slid down to the floor of the tub. She muffled her sobs as she heard footsteps. She sniffled
"You were never quiet when it came to taking care of me," she hiccuped as she sees Jed standing by the door.
Kenzy held her hand out for him, and knowing him he'd be hesitant but he's seen her naked before. She watched as Jed slowly stripped and got into the bath with her.
He knelt down touching her cheek gently as the tears slowly slid down her face.
She could hear him wheeze in pain and she kept hold of his hand
" don't worry, the pain will fade away soon," she whispered as she guided him to sit between her legs with his back against her chest.

She could feel the tension leave Jeds body as he relaxed against her. Kenzy softly moaned as her muscles were all relaxed and couldn't help but wrap her arms around Jeds chest.

Kenzy hummed a tune she made up and gently massaged Jeds scalp. She heard a soft moan and smiled when he turned to looked up at her.

"Ke....nzzzyyy," he wheezed out as a tear fell from his eye as well.

"I know..." she whispered softly as she kissed his head comforting him. She knew he was thinking about Bud.

"I miss him to," she said as she carefully removed herself from him, standing up and carefully standing in front of him, only to sit down on his lap. Jed moaned instantly feeling the heat from between her legs.

Kenzy looked deeply into his eyes and she saw how heavily he was breathing.
"I love you Jed," she says kissing him lightly as Jed grabbed her waists and no matter what the pain brought him, he kissed her back.
She gasped when she felt his groin close to her entrance.
Jed groaned as he felt how warm her hands were on his body.
She moaned when she felt his hands slide down her lower stomach.

"Bed...," she whispered and in a quick movement, Jed lifted her with ease out of the tub and walked to his bed, carefully laying her down with his body between her legs, kissing her chest and gently rubbing her waist.

She loved this feeling, she knew her and Jed were virgins but she wanted this with him. She wanted to feel there love pour out. To be alive.

Jed grunted as he lifted himself on his elbows and kissed her deeply nibbling on her lower lip. She groaned at his body heat, it brought excitement to her lower region.

Damn!!