Chapter Six

Kenzlyn screamed as they had strapped her to the gurney. She could see Bud trying to get out of his straps. She sobbed as she sees Dr.Lang enter with a smile.

"Are we ready?," he said as they held the device to her temple where the electricity will flow in an shock her.
As she screams it gets silent as she feels the electricity rack through her whole body.

Her eyes blurred as the tears filled her eyes. She could feel the blood flowing down her nose as her whole body shook from the pain.

Dr.Lang stopped what he was doing, after he turned the dial down they could hear a woman yell out for someone.
"Jed. Kenzy. I'm coming for you", the voice says.
Kenzlyn coughed at how dry her throat felt.

"Damn that woman, I'll be back", Dr.Lang told the guards as he walked away quickly.

Kenzlyn lifted her head as her vision blurred some more. She could make out Bud getting out of his straps.
She coughed with a groan.
Bud attacked the security by choking them to the ground.
He pounded there faces with his fist so hard.
Kenzlyn knew Bud could kill them.

Kenzlyn gave him a small smile as he unstrapped her and helped her to stand up.
"Y'all want to give me a hand", Ike asked once they looked in his direction.

Kenzlyn held on to the side of the wall as Bud helped release Ike from his wheelchair.

Bud came back to her, helping her walk out of the ECT chamber. She groaned as her head felt like it would explode. She noticed Bud was walking in the direction of Dr.Langs office.

Kenzlyn smiled," Let's get'em", she said as he did the favor of knocking on the door hard

"Who's there?" She heard the man yell.

The door opened seconds later and she knew the look on the doctors face was pure terror. He knew he wasn't gonna get it easy.

"Don't be stupid, Bud, Kenzlyn," Dr.Lang yelled as he hit Bud in the face with a small baseball club.
Kenzlyn blocked Dr.Langs next hit and shoved him into the desk.

"You deserve it. What you have done to us, I'm gonna make sure you feel it all", Kenzlyn growled out as she slammed his head on his desk.

She grabbed the collar of his shirt and smashed his head on the glass window, she could hear the crack of his skull and she wanted more.

She screamed as she shoved his head right through the glass. He didn't move and she knew he was dead.

She sighed feeling some of the stress leave her system. Bud helped Kenzlyn walk out, she just let Bud lead her out of the hellhole.
They walked at a small pace feeling relaxed while smelling the fresh air and the nice cool breeze.

Kenzlyn slowly limped to a stop next to Bud as they hear a car slow down beside them. She frowned seeing Ike and Clarice
"Hey. Hop in, stupids. I owe you one," he says leaning out the car window. Bud and Kenzlyn got in shitting the door as Ike drove off.

Kenzlyn whimpered in pain holding her head. She laid her head against the window closing her eyes to hopefully get rid of the increasing pain.

"FUCK YOU GORMAN," Clarice shouts giving the middle finger out the window.
Kenzlyn fell asleep for abit hoping for a better day