Private chapter

She carefully wrapped her legs around his waist and gasped softly as he nibbled her neck finding her sweet spot. Jed groaned when he put the tip of his groin in feeling the warm wetness coming from it.
He loved her moans and wanted more.
He gently pushed himself more in and her moans got louder. He felt that barrier that he will need to break in order to be deep inside of her.

In one movement he pushed harder an fast as he was buried deeply inside of her. She cried out softly as a tear fell from her eye

"S..orrryyy," Jed wheezed out kissing her lips. He looks at her and kissed her softly as he thrusted deep within her.

They go at it for quite some time till Kenzy whispered for him to go a bit faster. His thrusts made him hit her inside walls, making her a moaning mess. Her nails dig softly into his skin as she groaned from how good it felt.

Jed kissed her neck before kissing her lips deeply as he loved this feeling. He stopped his thrusts as he caresses her cheek
"St...omach.," he wheezed and Kenzy blushed as she turned on her stomach. 

She gasped when he lifted her behind up so that her bum was in the air and moaned as she felt the tip of his groin push inside of her. He thrusted all the way till he was buried even more than he had been as he could feel her insides squeezing his groin.

Jed never experienced this before even Kenzy, but damn, he wanted to do this with her forever. Kenzy gasped as she started breathing heavier and a bit louder.

Jed slammed himself inside of her wanting her to feel his love and passion for her.

Jed quickly turns Kenzy on her back as he felt this tingling sensation in his groin.

He buried himself deep inside her and continued his hard and deep thrusts.
Her moans were music to his ears. Quick short thrusts were now what penetrated her deeply.

The feeling of him inside her caused a blindness for all her senses. Jed groaned as her panting got a bit louder. Deepening the kiss feeling that exciting pressure and thrusted faster.

Kenzy squeezed her legs that was wrapped around his waist as he gave one last powerful thrust that made her shake and moan in pleasure.
She kissed him once more before he laid beside her, pulling the blankets over there naked bodies.

Kenzy yawned," did I hurt your face?," She asked softly. He shook his head giving a little smile before kissing her temple.

They both fell asleep feeling contempt, but they knew that this was not the end of the trouble. This was a whole new beginning to a more crazier life......

(Please tell me how you all liked it!!! Sorry I wanted it to be like this and in my own way and what should have happened even though I love the movie with my whole heart. ❤️ so please vote and comment your thoughts!!!)