5

Tiffany

The next day at school I wasn't very talkative. I didn't get much sleep last night and all I wanted to do was just crawl up in a ball and cry. I can only imagine how Chris felt, but when I saw him in the halls today it was like nothing had happened.

He was with his usual crowd of girls, I guess picking out which one would get lucky tonight. It just amazes me how fast he bounced back, how he could go from pouring his heart out to me to acting like they never existed.

I know it's my fault though, I crushed him and I feel as though he's doing this to get back at me. He wants me to feel the pain I'm making him feel. I can tell he's hurting.

"Helloooo, I know you ain't ignoring me." The snapping of Chanel's fingers brought me back to reality. "Yeah, I'm here." She sighed and continued. "So are you coming?" She asked. "Where?"

"So you really weren't listening. My party, it's this weekend and I need to come to make sure that everything goes well." I didn't want to go but I agreed to anyways.

Just then, Chris walked over and I could feel my heart in my throat. I don't know why I was getting

like this, but I hated the feeling. "Chris! I'm glad you're here." I rolled my eyes and I guess he caught me cause he started to laugh.

"What's good Chanel?" He was now leaning up against a locker, only inches away from me. "I want you to come to my party this weekend."

"Of course I'll come big head, ain't a party without me." They both laughed, but I stayed silent. "Well I'll see you guys later, I gotta start getting stuff together." We both waved goodbye and there was an awkward silence between us.

I had my head down and I could feel him burning holes in the side of my head. When I looked up, he was there. "I don't know why you was rolling your eyes like I did shit to you. Remember, this is your fault. Don't try to make me look like the bad guy in the situation baby girl." He bit his lips and stepped closer to me.

"Don't try to fight it, you and I both know what it is." He leaned in and kissed my neck and chills were sent through my body. "Make sure you wear something nice this weekend."

Now I can see what game he's playing. I hope he's ready for an opponent.

Chris

I'll be the first to admit that I was hurt by what Tiff said last night. The first girl I tell how I really feel, turned me down like it was nothing.

Everything she said shows her insecurity. She was only worried about me hurting her and ruining our friendship, but there's more to that in any relationship. And with every relationship, people are afraid to get their heart broken but you just have to be willing to take that risk.

She wasn't, but I was. I can still see that she has feelings for me. No matter how many times she denies it, she's only trying to convince herself.

I want to see her crack under pressure. I want to make her feel uncomfortable both physically and mentally that she has no choice but to tell me the truth. I want her to know and show her that I'm not going nowhere.

Making her jealous is another part of my plan. I'm not fucking anyone, but she doesn't know that. Sooner or later she's gonna realize that what she wants is me. And when she comes to that realization, I want her to beg for it.