6

Tiffany

As soon as I got home from school, I plopped on my bed. I was exhausted but I had no time to rest since I promised Chanel that I would come over early to help set up for tonight. I didn't even know what I was gonna wear.

"Make sure you wear something nice." His voice sounded in my head over and over. I haven't seen or talked to him since that day and truthfully, I couldn't wait to see him tonight.

I grabbed a few outfits, shoes and some other things before heading out the house. My parents were still at work so I made sure to let them know I would be staying at Chanel's for the night.

Walking in her house, she was in the middle of a full blown cleaning session. I know for a fact she didn't hear me come in over the music that was on full blast, so I thought i would play with her a little.

I walked lightly towards where she was and snuck up behind her. "HEY BITCH!" I yelled. Instantly she screamed. "I hate you Tiff, why would you do that?" I couldn't control my laughing. "I'm sorry, but your face was priceless."

"Mhm, anyways on to other things. How come you didn't tell me?" I got nervous, but managed to keep my cool. "What are you talking about?" She went to turn down the music and continued cleaning. "You know what I'm talking about, I would think I would be the first one to know but I guess not."

"Chanel, I was going to tell you, I promise. But Chris and I wanted to see if things would work out first before we told you and Ja." She looked at me with confusion. "What are you taking about? I was talking about you getting accepted into UCLA. Get to talking."

I sat down and told her everything. She stood there silent, I guess trying process everything that was said. "Sounds like to me that you like him, and don't try to say otherwise. I know you Tiffany. You're always the one to take a risk so I don't wanna hear you're scared of getting hurt, it's more to it."

"I just feel like I'm not good enough." Getting hurt played a role, but that was the main reason. How could I compete with all those girls that are constantly in his face? Especially when they're willing to give him something I'm not ready to.

"You're obviously worth it if Mr. I Don't Do Relationships himself was willing to have one with you. Just try talking to him tonight, he should understand." I nodded my head, but I'm not sure if I was ready. I was a little embarrassed to just come out and tell him that I'm insecure. I wouldn't want him to think any less of me.

"Let's get dressed though, people should be here soon." Chanel put the last thing of snacks and drinks on the table and we went upstairs to get ready.

Chris

At about 10:00 I decided to shower and get dressed. The party had already started, but I wasn't tryna be there all early. An hour later I was ready to go and was on my way to Chanel's.

I walked in the house and saw Ja in the kitchen making himself a drink so I went to join him. "What's good bro?" I dapped him up. "Shit, just tryna get these drinks flowing." I laughed and poured myself a cup of ciroc. "I hear that."

The party was cool. I now had three cups and six shots in my system and I could feel myself fading. I could hear people talking to me, but I was paying them no mind.

I was looking around the party and I finally found her. I stood there admiring her as she walked past me, walking up the stairs. I kept my distance, following her.

She was wearing a crop top and some shorts. I could see her ass hanging out just a little. I licked my lips at the sight, she's such a tease.

"Are you stalking me Christopher?" She spun around, causing me to stop. "I guess you can say that." She slowly walked towards me and placed her hand on my cheek. "I was hoping you would follow me, I've been watching you all night."

She then grabbed my hand and led me to one of the guest rooms, closing the door behind us. I was fading in and out but still managed to be aware of what was going on.

She went to sit on the bed and I sat down next to her. She leaned in and kissed me, but I pulled away. "I thought this is what you wanted?" She spoke. "It is, but I'm not gonna be the one you want when you're drunk and not when you're sober."

"I want you either way, it's just complicated." At this point, I was getting annoyed. Originally, it would've been good for the game I intended to play to go along with her. But I would only be hurting myself in the end. I realized that Tiffany would have to figure out things the hard way.

"Well I'm sorry that things got so complicated that you can't even tell me how you really feel." I got up and kissed her on her forehead. "Take care of yourself, Tiff." I said before walking out.