Firsts

2 years ago...

In the busy streets of Seoul, a tall pretty girl was walking down the streets towards her favorite coffee shop. The aroma of coffee immediately welcomed her as she entered the coffee shop.

"Oh? Wonyoung-ah, you're early!" Said by the cashier

"Ah yes unnie, it's the first day of school and I need to be early." Wonyoung said as she sat near the shop's window.

The waitress immediately get a cup and make the usual order of Wonyoung. Wonyoung's parents are the owner of the coffee shop and she never missed a single morning without going to the coffee shop. As the cup was placed in front of her, she mumbled 'Thanks' to the waitress and carefully took a sip while watching the cars passing by.

She was just enjoying her coffee when she took a glance at the shop's clock and noticed she's running late. She quickly finished her coffee and ran outside their coffee shop. She was about to ride her bicycle when she felt guilty for not saying thank you and good bye to the staffs. She went back inside and bid goodbye.

She was about to run back to her bicycle when she heard a crashing sound and a bicycle pedal hit her right on her face. She picked up the bicycle pedal and touched the side of her forehead, then looked at her bicycle.

"WHAT THE HECK?!"

-----------------

Ahn Yujin

"YAH! YUJIN-AH, COME HERE FASTER! MINJOO IS HERE ALREADY! YOU NEED TO SHOW OFF DUDE!"

"WTH YENA?! DON'T SHOUT WILL YOU?! I'M DRIVING! AND I PROMISE I WILL BE THERE IN 5 MINUTES!" I shouted back and dropped the call

"Geez..." I mumbled

I can't believe she's my bestfriend. She's so loud and noisy! But yeah yeah, I'm also noisy but not like he---- Fine, we are not bestfriends for nothing.

/Phone rings/

I picked up my phone and answered it.

"Yeah Yena, I know and I'm comi-----"

"Yujin-ah?"

I froze as I heard the voice.

"M-minjoo? Wh---- AAAAAAAHH!"

Damn.

Did I killed someone? God, please no.

What happened? I crashed into a bicycle. It's just a bicycle but I feel dizzy ugh. It's my first time to crash into something HAHAAHAHA a new experience eh?

I went out of the car and almost lost my balance. I checked the front of my car and thank God its not that damaged. Then I glanced at the bicycle. Dude...

"WHAT THE HECK?!"

I immediately looked at the direction where the voice came from.

"YAH! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BICYCLE?!"

Oh, she's the owner? Poor her.

"Uhm, I crashed my car into your bicycle?" I said as if I'm not sure

She glared at me and walked towards me. She pushed me aside and checked her bicycle.

Woah, fiesty.

I examined her bicycle and its definitely damaged. There's no way she can ride that.

I was about to go back inside my car when she grabbed my hand to face her.

"AND WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!" She yelled at me

"Uhm I'm going already? Uhm you know, I'm kinda running late." I said in my 'duh' tone,

"DON'T YOU DARE RUN FROM ME! IT'S YOUR DAMN FAULT WHY MY BICYCLE IS BROKEN AND I HAVE A CLASS AT 7----OUCH!" She yelled but she screamed in pain as she held the side of her lips

I just noticed her cut on her lips and forehead. Where the hell did she get those--- oh wait. She's holding a bicycle pedal, don't tell me it hit her face?

I immediately grabbed her hand and let her sit at the near bench, she refused at first but I'm stronger than her so I pushed her to sit.

I hate seeing blood. I REALLY hate it.

"What the hell are you doing?!" She yelled but not opening her mouth widely

It's not that I have trauma in blood but I just hate it. I REALLY HATE IT.

I didn't answer her and went to my car to get the first aid kit. I don't know what I am doing and why am I doing this cuz in the first place I don't even know her!

I went back to her and I saw her touching her cutted lips. She looks like she's going to cry.

"Hey." I called her attention

She looked at me. From crying expression to death glare. Woah dude, calm tf down.

She was about to yell again but I stopped her using my finger. I held her chin and gently cleaning her wounds.

"Stop yelling for now, okay? Let me treat your cuts. I hate blood and wounds. It's annoying to see cuts in your face.....pretty face." I said and ofc I didn't say the last part.

I admit, she's pretty and she looks younger than me.

Fortunately, she stayed quiet until I finished treating her. Now she has a band aid on her forehead.

I was about to stand up when she grabbed my hand.

"Yah! What about my bicycle?" She asked calmly

"What about it?" I asked

"Aren't you going to pay for that?" She asked sarcastically

I raised my brow and said, "Uh No? It's not my fault."

"YAH!" She yelled but immediately closed her eyes and touched her cutted lips. I almost laugh. Stupid girl.

"Yah! If I can just yell at you right now, I will really shout at your ear until your ears bleed just like my lips and forehead! And it's not your fault?! Yah! It's a fvcking parking area for bicycles and you drove in here?! Are you fvcking blind?!" She yelled but not enough to hurt her cuts

I closed my eyes because of her salivas showering down my face. I wiped my face and looked at her.

"No, it is definitely not my fault, Ms. Jang. I can clearly see the 'No Parking' sign at that area but you still parked your bicycle there. Now, tell me whose fault is this?" I said and walked away from her

I went inside my car and took a glance at her. She's looking--- no, glaring at my car. She's pissed! HAHAHAHAHHA!

I started my engine and drove away from her.

Well, it's actually my fault. Oh wait, its Minjoo's fault because she called me! If the love of my life didn't called me then I will not crash that bicycle. Speaking of bicycle, there was no 'No Parking' but I called a friend of mine that happens to be passing by to put the 'No Parking' from the other side of the road to the place where the bicycle was. Ms. Jang didn't notice her tho huehue

Ms. Jang Wonyoung.

She's wearing her uniform so I checked her name tag. Isn't she the daugher of the famous Mr. And Mrs. Jang? Our neighbor?

-----------------

Jang Wonyoung

She's already sweet. I thought she's caring because she treated my wounds, a total stranger.

I thought I found my first crush but it turns out to be my first crash,my bicycle's first crash.

Damn, I'm even late for my class. What a good day to start this school year.....