For Me?

Ahn Yujin

Jang Wonyoung.

Wonyoung.

That Giant Baby.

I'm so thankful that she's willing to help me with Minjoo. Although, she will get hurt. I know she still has feelings for me and I'm so confused on why she wants to help me. I hope I could pay back all she have done for me...

I walked towards out gate and went outside.

"Hi."

Someone greeted me so I looked at the person. And there I saw a pretty giant baby cutely holding a box of banana milk.

"Oh hey. What's that? Is that for m---"

"Ah this banana milk? This is for Minjoo unnie! Give this to her. This is her favorite right?" She said smiling widely while handling me the box

"Oh.."

I thought it was for me....

Just when I was about to speak, the gate of Minjoo's house opened. Minjoo went out and Wonyoung suddenly pushed me until I was in front of Minjoo.

She's staring blankly at me. I gulped before speaking,

"Oh hey, Min. Here's a ban---" I was cut off by her phone when it rang

She picked it up and she beamed a smile as soon as she read the caller's id.

"Oh Chaeng! Yes, I'm on my way. See you!" She answered and walked pass by me

Oh right. Lee Chaeyeon.

I was just staring at Minjoo and when she went nearer the subdivision gate, I saw Chaeyeon kissed Minjoo's forehead.

Suddenly, a hand covered my eyes.

"Yena unnie once told me, "Don't look if it will just give you pain."" I heard Wonyoung said near my ear.

I didn't say anything and turned to Wonyoung and hug her by her waist and cried at her shoulder. She stiffened and I can feel her heart beating wildly.

She really loves me.

How I wish I could just love her instead of Minjoo.

She deserves the world and I don't deserve this baby.