Puppy

Jang Wonyoung

"YAH JANG WONYOUNG! CAN YOU PLEASE BE QUICK!" I heard Yujin shoiting outside our gate

Aish!

"YAH I'M THE ONE HELPING YOU HERE SO PLEASE PATIENTKY WAIT FOR ME?!" I shouted back

Yes, we're shouting. Thank God my parents went out on a date.

I checked my outfit for the last time. Maroon shorts? Check. Oh my god wonyoung those legs of yours wew~ White loose shirt tucked in? Check. Sneakers? Check. My hair? Wtf why is my hair in a messy bun. I let my wavy hair loose. Light make up? Check.

NOW I'M GOOD!

I ran outside our house and stopped when I reached the gate. I checked myself again. Wait in the first why am I putting effort to this? We're not going on a date ugh.

I opened the gate and a frowning puppy welcomed me. I gave her my apologetic smile before walking closer to her. I saw her checking me out.

I smirked and asked, "Do I look good, Ms. Ahnyu?"

She uncoinsciously nodded and it made me blush.

"Aish! Let's go!" I said and grabbed her arms.

-----------

Once we entered the shop, different noise welcomed us. Oh well what do you expect from a pet shop?

"Yah! Are you sure about this?" She asked

I nodded and went to a cute puppy.

"Ahhhhh! You're a cutieee! I eant tp adopt you. Look Yujin-ah, the puppy looks like you!" I said and laughed

She glared at me but I just laughed at her reaction.

I asked the pet shop owner if I could hold the puppy and she said yes.

"You're such a cutiee! Wait for me okay? I'll adopt you one day! You'll be my first baby!" I told the puppy and it just licked my cheeks

I chuckled and put the puppy back to its cage.

I turned to Yujin and I caught her smiling while looking at my direction. I slightly blush with the thought of her staring at me the whole time.

"Y-yah...c-choose now!" I stuttered

We're actually here because....she wants to give Minju unnie a dog or a cat. I didn't told her about Chaewom unnie though.

Yujin roam around the oet shop while I'm stuck with my favorite puppy. I glanced at her and I think she's having a hard time choosing.

"Yujin-ah, you can't choose? Which one do you like here?" I asked

She sighed and walked towards my direction.

"I like her." She said and pointed at my favorite puppy.

I felt tears forming in my eyes. Whaaa but...

Knowing that she will give it to Minju unnie and not me....

I sighed and said, "Oh..if you want...you can adopt my b-baby."

Our eyes accidentally met but I quickly avoided her eyes. Damn, did she saw my tears forming in my eyes? Ugh I'm being childish and crybaby again!!!!

I heard her chuckle and carried my baby.

"No, I won't." She said

I look at her and asked, "Huh? Why?"

She looked at me and smiled, "She's yours. I won't take her away from you."

I looked away.

"B-but what will you give her then?" I asked

She pouted and looked around the pet shop, "Any from these pets.," Then she looked at me."Just not your baby." She continued and smile.

"But you're also my baby..." I whispered to myself

"....including myself." She added

I looked at her with wide eyes.

"What did you---"

"Hi Wonyoungie's baby~ You're so cuteeee! We really look like each other no wonder we are her babies."

WHAT?!

-------------------

So how's the update?? Hehe Sorry again for the typos and grammatical errors.

I really like reading your comments although I don't really reply hehe so I hope you'll continue to comment your reactions!

Luv u guys! God bless!