Cheeks, Hands, Hug

A short update because Annyeongz just breathed today. :))

I added some scenarios from my compilation here cuz I really made it to have ideas for this story lmao

Jang Wonyoung

"Unnie." I called Yujin unnie

We're in her classroom and yes, I freely entered their classroom.

"Aish! Can you please stop bugging me? And how did you walk in here? It's not your classroom so go out!" She shouted

Instead of being scared, I just smiled at her. She rolled her eyes and went back to reading a novel. Aish this girl, she's pretending to read something when she's actually a lazy person and reading is not in her vocabulary.  I stalked her enough to know such thing ya know.

I scooted myself near her. I'm sitting behind her so I can see what she's reading. I tried to read the what's written but it is sooo boting so I decided to play with Yujin's cheeks.

*poke poke*

Ugh Yujin look at my finger's direction quickkkk~

And.....YES!

She looked at my direction so instead of really turning her head toward my direction, my point finger landed deeply on her soft fluffy cheeks stopping her from facing me.

SHE'S SO CUTE! JESUS!

I moved my face closer to her and giggled.

"You're so cute, Yujin unnie!" I complimented her using my baby voice

She looked away and removed my hand from her cheeks. I pouted but then I noticed she's still holding my hand. I slightly blushed when an idea popped up in my mind.

I playfully smirked at her and she noticed it. She was about to let go of my hand when I intertwined our hands together and gave her my most charming smile emphasizing my dumpling cheeks.

I saw her quickly looked away and let go of my hand. I noticed a slight trace of redness on her cheeks.

DID AHN YUJIN JUST BLUSHED BECASUE OF ME?! I'M THROWING A PARTY!!!!

I felt so much happiness in my heart and butterflies in my stomach just of the thought that I made her blush. Shoud I do something more? 😈

"Unnie." I called her

She glanced at me and gave me a death glare. I pouted and scooted near her.

"Unnie, how many shoulders do you have?" I asked

She looked at me as if I'm an idiot.

"2. Isn't it obvious? Oh Jesus, you should be studying not following me around." She said

"I'm studying tho. I'm studying how my heart's reaction to you." I playfully said

She shooted me a death glare again. For the 100th time today I guess?

"And yah! You have 4 shoulders tho." I said and pouted.

She gave me another glare and raised a brow to me. I went near her and counted.

"1..." I counted as I pointed my right shoulder using my left hand. "...2..." As I pointed my left shoulder. "......3...." As I gently held her right shoulder. " And...4..." I said as I side-hugged her reaching her other shoulder  from behind her shoulders.

She suddenly faced me so I quickly removed my arm around her and prepared myself for her to shoit and curse me but....

"I have 6 shoulders tho." She suddenly said

I looked at her.

"1...2...3....4.." She counted and did what I did but instead at 4 she stopped on my nape caressing it. "....5..." Now, she used her other hand. "....and 6..." She held my nape with her two hands and pulled me closer.

*dugdug100x*

Oh sht what is she trying to do...? I gulped as my imagination started working.

"Y-yujin---"

I haven't finished my sentences when she brought her lips so my ear and whispered,

"Don't you dare try me, Wonyoung. I might actually play with you and you'll fall harder while Minju and I are still together. Don't test my patience, Missy."

-------------

Opps? Lmao see ya this saturday! I have a lot of school works to do this week😭

LOVE LOTS AND GOD BLESS!

P.s sorry for the typos and grammatical errors