Fetch

Jang Wonyoung

Just like yesterday I waited for Yujin unnie outside their house but this time I'm not on my usual spot anymore because I might die at the early age ugh.

The gate opened so I stood up from sitting down in the side-walk.

"Good morning!" I greeted

She just ignored me and pushed me aside since I'm blocking her way. Hayss...

"Did you eat already? How's your sleep? Are you going to---"

She cutted my words and, "----fetch my GIRLFRIEND? Yes so now back off."

Oh. That stings.

I smiled sadly and looked away. I saw her walked towards the same gate that she always go to early in the morning just like what I always do to her.

I was teary-eyed looking at them when Minju unnie saw me.

"Oh Wonyoung? Come with us Giant Baby!" Minju unnie asked

Yes, everyone. She doesn't have any idea about my feeling for her girlfriend. I was about to speak when I saw Yujin giving me death glare that I should not go with them.

"Ah unnie---"

"Yah Jang Wonyoung! I told you to wait for me! How dare you leave without me huh?!" Someone shouted and suddenly a hand was playfully stangling my throat

"Y-yena u-unnie w-what the hell..." I said struggling to breathe

I punched her hand that made her remove her hand from my throat then I saw her signaling Minju unnie to go already.

"YAH! DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE?!" I angrily asked

She just laughed and me then suddenly she stopped and looked at me seriously.

"Why not? You're already dying because of your love for Yujin. Isn't it better to be killed through physical pain than emotional pain?"

Okay that was deep. And it hits me so damn hard.