Waiting

Angsty scenerios for the following chapters starting from this :)

Jang Wonyoung

It's still 6 am and our class starts at 8 but I'm already at the bus stop. I'm not gonna ride the bus tho because I prefer walking. The bicycle that Yujin gave me? At the garage. I decided to use it only if it's raining or I'm in a rush.

I jist stared blankly at the direction of Yujin's house when the gate opened. My face immediately brightened when I saw her face. Damn pretty as hell!

"Yujin unnie!" I called her

She looked at my direction so I gave her my cute smile. Yes, I'm cute so shut up.

I know she will just ignore me so I ran towards her. Because of excitement, I didn't notice that there was a car coming.

Oh God. I love Yujin so much. Amen. Goodbye World!!!!

"YAH JANG WONYOUNG!"

And I felt a hand grabbed me by my waist to the side of the road. It's like everything was in slow motion and all I could see is Yujin's face. I can see her mouth opening like she's saying something but all I could hear is my heart beating so fast.

"JANG WONYOUNG!!!"

I slightly jumped when she shouted right on my ear.

"U-unnie...." I mumbled

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME EARLIER?! DO YOU REALLY WANNA DIE?! JUST TELL ME AND I WILL BE THE ONE TO KILL YOU!" She shouted again

Yes please. Kill me with your love, Ms. Ahn Yujin.

"Sorry." I said almost a whisper while looking down

"Ugh! You're giving me a headache!" She angrily said

I heard her sigh deeply and walked away. I watched her and I saw her stop in front of Minju unnie's house. The gate immediately opened and Yujin quickly hugged Minju unnie while my cousin playfully messing Yujin's hair. I sighed deeply as I saw Yujin intertwined her hand with Minju unnie's.

A tear almost fall when a hand covered my eyes.

"Don't look if it will just give you pain, stupid." I heard the person said

I just smiled sadly and removed her hand.

"Yena unnie..." I called her

She smiled and side-hugged me. We started to walk and she's trying her best to divert my attention from the couple in front of us.