Broken Into Pieces

I stalked an account and saw this⬆️⬆️ I SCREAMED LMAO HAHAHAHA

And btw guys and gays.... I have a news for you. Idk if its a good one or a bad one it depends on you lmao well actually......

This story is lame af. Yeah it is. OKAY JUST KIDDING I'M GONNA TELL TOU THE NEWS AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER. This will be long tho

Jang Wonyoung

As usual, I'm outside waiting for Yujin unnie. Sigh, I will never get tired of this I guess.

I'm willing to wait for her :) This will be worth it I hope.

The gate opened so I immediately walked towards her and greeted her with a smile.

"Good morning!" I greeted

She just rolled her eyes and pushed me aside.

Ohh...

I get my banana milk and followed her. I know this is her favorite so I'm sure she will accept this!

"Unnie! I have something for you!" I said

"I'm not interested." She coldly answered

I pouted and stopped her.

"TADAH! It's banana milk! This is your favorite right?!" I showed her a box of banana milk

I saw her face brighten but she quickly hid her excitement. Eyy~ she's shyyy???

As I expected she accepted it but not im the very nice way because she just grabbed it away from my hand and shoved me away.

Sigh... at least she accepted it.

I turned around and saw her standing outside Minju unnie's gate. I saw her smiling while waiting for Minju unnie.

I'm just staring at her not minding that I will be broken once Minju unnie will come out.

I'm used to it. My heart will be okay.... :)

When the gate opened, I decided to walk away before I got broken again. But before I could walk away I heard Yujin unnie.

"Jagi-yah, you like banana milk, right? I bought a box of banana milk for you!"

Oh damn yeah...I forgot Minju unnie loves banana milk too. Damn they're really soulmates huh.

--------------

Next day...

Last night, I saw Yujin unnie crying in her room and idk know why. I'm so damn worried right now so I'm up early than usual. How did I know that she's crying? Well she forgot to close her curtains from her study table and I was at my balcony last night. I wanted to approach her but I'm afraid that she will just shout at me.

I heard theur gate opened so I got up and walked towards her. I saw how wasted she looks like. Did she and Minju unnie fight?

"U-unnie, a-are you o-okay?" I stittered because I'm nervous that she might yell at me and she have this dark aura around her

"DO I LOOK LIKE OKAY?! REALLY WONYOUNG?! ARE YOU DUMB?!"

Oh damn. I regret what I did.

"Y-you're not, I guess." I said stepping back

"Just please,Wonyoung. Don't mess up my day! It's already messed so don't make it worse!" She yelled again and pushed me aside

I saw her stopped in front of Minuu unnie house for a moment and it confuses me that she just continued to walk not waiting for Minju unnie.

They fought. That's it.

--------------

Next day...

Although, Yujinie is in her bad mood yesterday I decided to wait for her today.

The gate opened and I stood up in front of her. She gave me a death glare before pushing me away.

Sigh. She's still in bad mood I guess. Oh wait she's always in bad mood when it comes to me tho... :((

I just quietly followed her but then she suddenly turned around and faced me. I was about to say something but she cutted me.

"NOT EVEN A SINGLE WORD. AND STOP FOLLOWING ME!" She shouted

I don't know where my vpice came from but I answered her. "But I'm also going to school."

I covered my mouth and softly knocled my head. She rolled her eyes and continued walking just passing by Minju unnie's house

They're still on warrrr

------------------

It's recess and I'm at the cafeteria with Yena unnie. We're busy eating tteokbeoki when I saw Yujin unnie going out the cafeteria. She's holding a cup of ramen and every student gave a space for her. Yujin's aura really scares students huh? They're not usually afraid of Yujin because she's usuallu a ball fo sunshine but when she's in her bad mood she's a ball of fire that will burn you to death uf you ever mess up with her.

"Yena unnie, I'm going to follow Yujin unnie. See ya!" I said and ran outside while holding a bottle of banana milk

I looked for her everywhere and fortunately, I found her in the school's garden. I walked towards and omce she noticed my presence she auddenly stood up.

I gulped before speaking up. "U-unnie----"

"WHY DID YOU FOLLOW ME?! I TOLD YOU NOT TO MESS UP MY DAY! YOU'RE PRESENCE IS MAKING IT WORSE! CAN YOU JUST STOP BEING OBSESSED WITH ME?! I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND OKAY?! WE WILL NEVER BE A THING! EVEN JUST FRIENDS BECAUSE I ALREADY GAVE YOU THAT BUT YOU GAVE ME A REASON TO END IT! SO CAN YOU PLEASE JUST STOP BUGGING ME FROM NOW ON AND STOP HOPING THAT I WILL LOVE YOU?! I WILL NEVER LOVE JUST LIKE HOW I LOVE MINJU KEEP THAT IN MIND! NOW GO AWAY AND STOP PESTERING MY LIFE! GET LOST!"

Shit. Fvck. Damn. Putangina. Tangina. Yawa. Giatay. Pisti. Pota.

I felt my heart broke into pieces. I looked down and mumbled, "I'm s-sorry..." and turned away and started to walk although I know anytime my legs will give up. I feel so weak after hearing those words. Fvck.

They say follow your heart but what if your heart is broken into pieces? Which one will you follow? Which one will I follow?

------------

I'm innocent! Don't kill me readers! Sjsjjsjsjsjsjs Don't worry this will be the last angsty chapter 😉 for now.... HAHAHAHAHAH LMAO OFC THERE'S MORE!!! But for the following chapters for next week is fluff ayiieeeeeut

And the news is..... I DECIDED TO END THIS VERY SOON!!!!! Okay is that a good news? FOR ME, YES! Because after this I will be writing another Annyeongz fanfic and it will be a whole lot better than this!!!!

P.s goodluck for my fluffs next week and ready your hearts :)