A Night With You

Let's end this weekend and start this week with a fluff :)

It's 6 am and Yujin just went out from their house. She sighed and waited for a giant baby to show up and annoy her but there's none.....

She looked side ways searching for giant figure with a pretty face but she didn't see Wonyoung.

Then a flashback of what she said yesterday came.

She sighed and started to walk.

"I'm glad that she gave up." She thought

Is she really glad? Or....disappointed?

------------

[This scene is from my other story where the whole plot of this fanfic came from. I love this scene so I decided to put it here huehue.]

Jang Wonyoung

Dismissal time and I quickly ran outside our classroom. I didn't saw Yena unnie today. Ugh that duck she's not around when I need her the most. Psh.

Earlier I didn't wait for Yujin unnie. She told me to stay away from her, right? And since I love her so I will respect her.

Before I used to wait for Yujin unnie but now, I decided to go home already.

I'm quietly walking while kicking some small stones on my way. I'm imagining that this is Yujin :)

I keep on kicking stones when I suddenly heard a loud bark. I looked up and a big dog is in front of me. I saw a big stone near his feet.

Oh what a freakin day.....

The dog barked again and walked closer to me.

1

2

3

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" I shouted and ran away

I ran while my eyes glued on the dog running behind me. OH GOD! HELP!

Since I'm not looking on my way, I'm not surprised that I bumped with someone. I was about to say sorry when I recognized the person

I'M SO UNLUCKY.

"Yah Jang Wonyoung, why----"

I didn't let Yujin continue because I quickly hid myself behind her back when I heard the dog barked behind me.

DAMN!!!

I heard Yujin giggled while looking at the dog in front of us.

"Don't tell me you ran for your life just because of this cute puppy?" I heard her

What the?

"A PUPPY?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! IT'S BIGGER THAN ME!" I yelled at her forgotting what happened yesterday

Idc anymore all I think about right now is that big ass dog!

"Bigger than you? You're the one kidding me! The dog is as small as your thigh!" She saud and giggled

"BUT STILL! IT'S A DOG!" I yelled again

She just laughed at me and grabbed my hand.

*dug100x*

Oh sht not anymore you dumbass heart!

"Let's go." She said and grabbed my hand passing by the dog.

I just stared at our hands intertwined with each other. My heart beat? Still fast.....*blushed*

"Yah, we're here. I'm going." She said and walked towards their gate.

I stopped her and when she faced me i looked away.

"Thank you." I mumbled

"Yeah. No problem" She said starts walking again

And AGAIN, I stopped her.

She turned around wuth he rface looking so annoyed.

"What?" She asked

I looked down to our hands still intertwined with each other. She looked at it too and I saw her blushed when she realized the situation. She quickly removed her hand and went inside their gate slamming the gate in front of me.

Cute.

-------------

7 pm.

It's already 7 PM but I'm outside walking down the streets of our subdivision. I'm still thinking about what happened yesterday. Sigh.

I really need to give up.

I decided to go back home and searcged for my bicycle. The one that Yujin gave me. Once I saw it, I stared to it for a minute and deeply sighed. I rode my bicycle and roam around our subdivision.

The stars, the cool night winds, the sound of crickets and the soft sound of song from a every house I passed by. It relaxed me. It calms my broken heart.

Now, I decided to go back. When I'm near our house, I saw two figures which I think is fighting? I stopped and watch the two figures from afar. My heart beats wildly when one figure entered Minju unnie's house.

Oh wait don't tell me....

My heart beat tripled when the last figure sat in the side walk and hugged herself.

Yujin.

I rode my my bicycle towards her. I don't care what happened yesterday all I care is Yujin's situation right now.

I stopped in front of her.

"U-unnie." I called her

She looked and I saw the most fragile Yujin I've ever seen.

"Are you.....okay?" I asked

She stared at me with her puffy eyes. I thought she's not going to answer but the she called me.

"Wonyoung-ah..." She called

I was about to answer her when she suddenly pulled me into a tight hug. She then cried so hard in my shoulder.

"I need you to stay, Wonyoung. Just for tonight. Spend this night with me."

------------

Okay this will be my last update for this week :) I want to update more but I still have a test tomorrow so I need to study:(( PRAY FOR MY SOUL 😭😭

Good moring/afternoon/evening, everyone! LOVE LOTS AND GOD BLESS!!

P.s sorry for the typos and grammatical errors