Day 1

Before reading, this story has mature theme. Please this story is not for 17 below. Please I warned you. Thank you.

"You stupid child!, I said these!" Shouted an elderly woman pointing to a stain on the frypan. "Am so sorry ma" Said a fine blonde girl.
(She scrubbed the frypan again, as she was, a clap from now where on her back)
"Ah!" Shouted the beautiful blonde girl. "You are a moron!, Cooking you can't do, taking of kids you can't do and now washing is a problem, what kind of woman are you!, You are useless!" The elderly woman barked.
(The Elderly woman stepped pass by. The girl could not hold it in her anymore and screamed with tenderness).
"Am just a maid in this house, why do I deserve this?" She Catechized. "Of course you are a maid, but not a bright one, Jasmine take her place!" The elderly woman Shrieked.
(A brown chocolate girl with beautiful hazel eyes, red lips wearing a white purple pattern of flowers on it came to her, hewed the blonde girl on the floor).
"Ouch" Said The beautiful blonde. "Oops sorry, next time look at your side" Said Jasmine.
(Jasmine beamed as wide as a pawpaw gazing through her malevolently).
"Am going" Said the blonde. "Okay Tiffany, but remember this Madam has given me this job so you know what it means" Said Jasmine.
(Tiffany looked at her numbed and water dropping down from a smooth face)
"It can't be" Said Tiffany. "It can, bye" Said Jasmine.
(Jasmine steeped out crawling with her feet on the floor with spasmed).
"Idiot, Just useless and a baby " Said Jasmine.
(She Chuckled,
Outside, Tiffany went to her vile house. She unlocked her door and went in. She sat down on a wooden stood rubbing her dog musing).
"Oh Ariana, I lost my job. Now what are we going to do?" She interrogated.
(A knock was heard, Tiffany stood up and went to the door. She opened it and saw a old man wearing a blue coat and black trousers holding a stick looking aggressive).
"Landlord am so glad it is you" Said Tiffany. "Hm" Said Landlord. "Why are you bonkered?" She caterwauled. "Little lady am so sorry but we are having a guest in your house to live in" Said the Landlord.
(Tiffany's eyes Shaked)
"So  I have to get prepared for them to live in together" Said Tiffany. "No!, am saying get out of my apartment because the house is sold to a consumer!" He mooed.
(Tiffany went down and started cadging).
"No little lady, have tired for you to live in my house for 4 years now it is time for you to go" Said The landlord.
"But sir, I do not have anywhere to go. I just lost my job, I do not have a family or friends am alone with my Ariana" Said Tiffany scrounging. "That is good, you have Ariana, that means you are not alone, so pack your stuff and leave" He ordered.
(Her heart brooked into dust).
"My dear have tired so follow my advice and leave" Said Landlord. "I do not have anyone!" She screamed. "Next time pay my money" Said the Landlord.
(He left her watching her agonized).
"Why!" She howled.
(She started weeping).
"Please Lord help me" Said Tiffany snivelling.
(She went inside, Ariana came to her, she knet down and pat her on her head).
"My little Ara things are not going well, I just hope on our way things will be better for both of us" Said Tiffany.
(She pecked her dog's head, Ariana barked).
"It is okay, let pack" Said Tiffany.
(Ariana ran).
"Ara!" Shouted Tiffany.
(She followed her, Ariana was outside standing near a wall looking at her, she went to her).
"Ariana why did you do that?" She asked.
(Ariana lifted her right paw and Tiffany saw a handsome young man. He was dressed elegant, tall, have a nice body posture that a woman wished her husband coul have).
"Who is he?" She Crossed-questioned.
(Ariana ran to him).
"Hey, is you?" Said the young man.
(Tiffany kept looking at them).
"How are you Janie?" He interrogated.
"Janie" Said Tiffany. "Where is your owner again?, How you lost again?" He quired.
(Ariana nodded her small head no)
"So why are you here?" He catechized.
(Ariana turned at the direction where Tiffany was, the young man saw her).
"Is that your owner?" He asked.
(Ariana barked, Tiffany came out and went to them)
"Am so sorry for hiding. Am Tiffany" She introduced herself. "It is okay. Am Mateo Hudderson" Said Mateo. "Have been waiting for a long time to meet you and say thank you for taking care of my dog " Said Tiffany. "It is my pleasure" Said Mateo. 
(She smiled).
"I think  we have to leave" Said Tiffany. "Of course, it was nice meeting you" Said Mateo.
(They shooked hands, she walked to her house).
"Ariana what ever is your plan  is in that your mind, maybe it is not bad." Said Tiffany.
(Ariana looked at her wagging her tail).
"Am just saying" Said Tiffany.
(Ariana flew on her and licked the hell out of her, Tiffany sniggered).