Day 2

(Tiffany packed everything including Ariana's stuff too.
   The Next morning they set out on the street. Tiffany tried to rent a house but the bill of the rents were to expensive for her to pay.  Then someone saw her).
"Woah that girl is beautiful" Said a tall, muscular dude. "She is, she will be lovely to be my toy" Said another Handsome average muscular dude. "Of course let get her then" Said a young tall blonde guy.
( Tiffany was about to cross the road, then she saw something, so she decided to walked forward and then crossed. She crossed and saw nothing. She continued to walk then Ariana was barking. She turned and saw three young men surrounded her).
"What do you want?" She asked. "Spicy" said the young average muscular dude. "We want you, come her" Said the muscular dude.
(He pulled her, Tiffany screamed).
"Will you stop shouting, just give us what we wanted and we will pay you" Said the muscular dude. "You will pay me for doing this with you three?" She questioned. "Yes, if you are interested" Said the young blonde.
(She looked at Ariana).
"C'mon, you do not have a home or money to eat, this is your opportunity" Said the muscular dude.
"How much?"she quizzed. " Woah, she is interested " Said the average muscular dude. "Good girl, you are better than the rest" Said the young blonde guy. "We will pay you $10,000 each, if you want it?" He asked.
(She looked at Ariana, Ariana walked to a wall, sat down and watched them).
"I think your dog want you to" Said the muscular dude. "I think so, since no one won't accept my offer" Said Tiffany. "C'mon dear, we accept your offer, remove all of this and let have fun" Said The young blonde guy. "But remember this is my first time" She warned them. "Of course" Said the average muscular dude. "Are we doing it here?" She bided. "Yes, no one comes here so it is only four of us, now remove it" Said the muscular dude.
(Tiffany removed all of it).
"You look gorgeous" Said the young blonde guy.
(Tiffany smirked).
"So who do you want to start first" Said the average muscular dude.
"But before we do that, my name is John " said young blonde guy. "Am my name is ken" Said the average muscular dude. "And my name is Kelvin" said the muscular dude. "What is yours?" Kelvin bided. "My name is June" Said Tiffany. "What a lovely name " Said Ken.
(Tiffany smirked).
"I would like to start with John" Said Tiffany. "Oh right then" Said John.
(He came to her, she pulled his pant).
"You have a lovely head" Said Tiffany.
(She juiced it and made John filled with joy).
"Wow you are good at your first timeee" Said John.
(She switched it and a white juice was rushing out).
"Huh, so good" Said John howling.
(She left him and did the rest, then a knocking of a door was heard).
"More!" She mooed.
( Everywhere you can hear a  bang from a drum trying to make a beat with peace with a person, the person enjoying the loving tone, wanted more and more, Changing positions and positions without stopping).
"Ahhhh!" She yelled.
( The tone did not stop, it made another beat, entering into the person's body deep and deep, the pleasure of that person was excited and was so desire to have more).
"Oh my gosh, this is so gooood!" She screamed.
( Later,
"You did a great job June" Said John. "Thanks" Said Tiffany.
(She looked down, John saw that).
"See I know you think what you did was bad, but you didn't have any choice, no one is accepting you. " Said John.
"Hm" Said Tiffany. "I think you did the right thing and you did great so we are paying you $25000 each" Said John.
(Tiffany beamed).
"If you need anything call me okay"
(He whispered to her ears).
"Am not a bad person, but those two are" Said John.
(He winked at her).
"You now have 75000" Said Kelvin. "Thanks" Said Tiffany. "If you need more, you know were to find me" Said Ken. "Bye" Said Ken and Kelvin. "Remember am here for you not anything else, okay" Said John.
(He went to another direction and waved at her).
"Well Ariana that was fun" Said Tiffany.
(She turned and didn't see Ariana, she got worried, she looked for her everywhere then heard her bark, she followed the noise and saw her with Mateo).
"Go girl, you are good" Said Mateo.
(Tiffany came to him).
"There you are" Said Tiffany.
(Mateo beamed)
"What is funny" Said Tiffany. "Wow, I never had a thought a innocent girl like you can be so bad " Said Mateo. "What are you talking about?" She asked. "Where did you get that money?" He questioned.
(Tiffany looked at her bag and closed it).
"I do not know what you are talking about and it is none of your business" Said Tiffany.  "Am just asking because of your safety, you dog told me" Said Mateo.  "Ariana can not talk" Said Tiffany.
(Ariana barked).
"So barking is not talking?" He interrogated. "Gosh, you are so annoying" Said Tiffany. "Have heard about that" Said Mateo. " Yea, have heard about that, Ariana let go" Said Tiffany. "But Tiffany be careful, what you are doing is a dirty business, so be careful" Said Mateo. "Yes papa I will" Said Tiffany.
(She carried Ariana and Mateo smirked).