Day 10

The boys the not come at night. So the girls had fun. Suddenly, someone knocked at the door. Mrs Costello stood up from her seat and went to open the door.
"Chloe baby, it has been so long!" Screamed a lovely innocent voice.
(Quickly, Tiffany, Katherine and Talia rush to the door and screamed).
"What is pumping girls" Said a fine beautiful lady. "Hey guys, this is Mateo's sister" Said Mrs Costello. "Queen Ferry!" Tiffany yelled.
(She was so full of light that she was hopping like a kangaroo, everyone laughed at her).
"I see I have a fan here" Said Queen Ferry. "Yes you do, Am Talia and this is my friend Tiffany" Said Talia introductiong herself. "Wow, the wonderful Talia and Tiffany. Have heard about you two, you bring positive light in this house" Said Queen Ferry. "Thanks" Said Talia and Tiffany. "Call me Cindy" Said Cindy.
(Cindy sat down on the couch).
"Where is Barry and John?" She catechized. "They are at work " Mrs Costello replied. "Oh, I thought he was hiding away from me like he normally does" Said Cindy. "Why did you say?" Katherine fretful.  " it is normal " Said Cindy.
(Talia and Tiffany looked at each other , rubbing their heads).
"Let me go to bed" Said Cindy.
(Cindy stood up and went to bed)
"So when she comes around, he hides away from her?" Tiffany requested. "Yes, both of them have issues" Said Katherine. "Katherine" Said Mrs Costello. "But mum it is true" Said Katherine. "What is their issues?" Tiffany queried. "Tiffany, I know you want to help them to get along but is it really not  your problem to know why" Said Talia.
(Tiffany stared at her).
"Sometimes it is best for you to leave it to them to solve it on their own. If you wouldn't the issue will be more on you" Said Talia. "Kind Ya, but you are right" Said Tiffany. "Of course am right" Said Talia.
  (Mrs Costello brought cookies for the girls. Later, Tiffany called Mateo. Mateo picked it up).
" Hey Little Angel" Said Mateo.
"Hey" Said Tiffany.
"So why are you calling?" He asked.
"Well your sister is at home and I want to know were you are?" She inrequired.
"Oh that great she is around and am in my office trying to finish my project" Said Mateo.
"Oh" Said Tiffany.
"Yea, so how is she?" He interrogated.
"She is feeling little bit dizzy but great" Said Tiffany.
"Wow, I hope is not the food she ate sometimes it can cause that" Said Mateo.
"I never knew" Said Tiffany
(Mateo giggled).
"So let talk about you, how are you?. You enjoyed the girls night?" He pressed.
"Yes I did. It was fun and am fine" She replied.
"That is great. I also hope Mrs Costello didn't throw her shoes anytime she wins a game because she does a lot" Said Mateo.
(Tiffany chuckled).
"She did and also her dance is funny" Said Tiffany.
"Really, I hope she didn't show you her dog's dance" Said Mateo.
(Tiffany laughed).
"She did that too that she almost hit my head" Said Tiffany.
"Awwwn am so sorry would you like a cup of milk to clear  your head" Said Mateo.
"What!, you want to use milk to clear my head", Said Tiffany.
" yes, it will smoothened your head and show your beautiful skull" Said Mateo.
(Mateo slide out)
" Mateo you should try it first, what am I saying, that is impossible. Mateo you are stupid" Said Tiffany.
(Mateo sniggered out loud, Tiffany reddened when he chortled).
"Am stupid babe" Said Mateo.
"Yes you are" Said Tiffany.
"You are beautiful" Said Mateo.
( Tiffany freezed).
"Tiffany, Tiffany " Said Mateo.
(Tiffany didn't answer).
"Tiffany, Violet " Said Mateo.
(She looked at her phone).
"Gosh am so stupid" Said Mateo.
(He cut the line, Tiffany layed on her bed pondering).

I hope you enjoyed the story. Please vote and comment.