Mrs Costello history!

Welcome to my biological history. My real name is Chloe Caroline Elodie. I lived with my single dad and three sisters. Am from France. Bonjour, bienvenue Dan's ma vie. I mean welcome to my life.  I lived with my dad and three sisters. My mum died while giving birth to my younger sister named Ila. By that time, I was seven years old.
       My dad is a banker, my sisters are doctors while me I am a singer. I was the most top 3 singers in the world. People still play my songs even if I stopped. They call me PinkTiger. Why?. Because my favorite colour is pink and my favorite animal is Tiger.
I know what are you are thinking. Why did you stop singing. Let me tell because of

You say it cardi, because there was no money pumping. Sorry if that was new to you,that was olden days slang I just used. Also, someone cheated on me and betrayed me. So I got kicked out .
   Afterwards, I started working with the Hudderson's family. The Hudderson's family protected me and treated me like a family. That how I got my true love and gave birth to my lovely daughter named Katherine. I married to the Hudderson's uncle. But he divorced me to another woman. I was so sad with my baby.
   Subsequently, I got remarried to a Russian man named Alexander Costello. We lived in the Hudderson's family with pur daughter. But later, my child got kidnapped by my ex husband. Luckily, Mateo brought her safely. I love Mateo, my little grown man. I knew he will bring my baby back.
  In addition, my husband went to Russian back because of his job. He is a lawyer. So, every once a Monty he sents us presents and money for our daughter.
  So that is my history fellows. Je serai heurex de te voir bientôt . I mean
I will glad to see you soon. Bye.