Day 6

Before I write, today is a special day for me because it is my birthday. It is okay if you missed it . I really appricate all your love from where ever you here. Even if you are  hot boys and beautiful girls reading this am really happy. Don't mind me typing those silly words, I just feel like behaving like Talia a little.

   Let start writing, before the story continues . please vote and comment to.
     Tiffany woke up with a bread, boiled eggs and a cup of tea on a tray beside her on a stood. She stood up and saw a note on the tray. She picked it on the tray and opened it.
   Dear Tiffany,
  Good morning Little Angel. I brought you your breakfast and I hope you like them. Also make sure you come to work early. Please do not come late if not you won't like me any longer Little angel.
   So have a nice meal and I will see you at work.
                     From handsome Mateo.
(Tiffany laughed when she saw the last note).
"Handsome Mateo, He is stupid and also nice to" Said Tiffany.
(She ate the meal.
      Next, she was at work. She was working in men's shop. Mateo came and couldn't believe what was going on.
"Hey Little angel" Said Mateo. "Hey" Said Tiffany. "You love great" Said Mateo. "Or she looks gorgeous Mr Hudderson" Said a brown hair, purple eyes with pink lips, medium in height wearing a purple dress."Yes she does Paisley " Said Mateo.
(Tiffany grinned).
"No wonder that Mr Starlen is chasing after her" Said Paisley. "Who is Mr Starlen?" Tiffany questioned. "Mr Starlen is John" Said Mateo. "Yes, he is also rich and he is the founder of the rainbow spring" Said Paisley. "Woah, have heard about that place they say it is cool" Said Tiffany. "It is" Said Mateo. "Ahhh!, you are so lucky, two hot business men chasing after you" Said Paisley. "Who is the second one?" Tiffany queried. "Mr Hudderson" Said Paisley.
(Mateo face became pale).
"No we are not a couple. We are just friends" Said Mateo. "Yes we are just friends" Said Tiffany. "Okay secret couples" Said Paisley.
(Paisley left them carrying a bunch of clothes on her left hand).
"Wow, I never knew that Talia has a twin in this shop" Said Tiffany.
(Mateo chuckled).
"Good luck on your first day at work" Said Mateo. "Thanks, and thank you for the meal" Said Tiffany.
(Mateo smirked and winked at her. He walked away to his Jeep and drove off).
"You guys are a lovely mysterious couple" Said Paisley.
(Tiffany gazed at her and beamed).

   At Mateo's office.
"Sir why did you do that?" Mateo asked a elderly wealthy man. "Because she is stupid" Said the elderly wealthy man. " She just said it will not work because the economy we have now is going higher. So we should sell our things low and increase our product high like elastic demand. Then later we try to make it equal like abnormal demand. "Said Mateo. " You think you are so smart Mr Hudderson " Said the elderly wealthy man. "Yes I am Sir" Said Mateo. "Youths now a days are  so idiotic. Have been in business since when I was 12 years old and you have been in business when you were 16 years old. So I have more experience more than you. I am so surprised how your company became more famous than your dad was controlling this company before he died." Said the elderly wealthy man. "Please Sir that is my Dad and this is me. My Dad ruins his in his own way and I am ruining in my own way. So please do not bring my father to this" Said Mateo.
(Mateo gazed at him).
" Okay sir, just follow my orders" Said the elderly wealthy man. "And what is the instruction " Said Mateo. " You must obey your elders young boy and listen " Said the elderly wealthy man.
(Mateo try to cool his ginger).
"Am listening Sir" Said Mateo.
     Subsequently,
"Okay ma this is your husband's suit" Said Tiffany. "Thank you" Said a old lady.  " can't your husband come and try it out whether it is size since he is in the car ma" Said Tiffany. "He can't, he is allergic to the Sun" Said the old woman.  "So he is a vampire " Said Tiffany.
(The old lady tittered ).
"Hello Mrs Dead, how is your lovely husband. I hope he can still breath since he was living in the ground" Said a young boy carrying a little girl on his back.
(Tiffany stood still).
"You are that old widow that is marrying that disgusting thing" Said Tiffany.
(The old lady's expression frightened Tiffany).
"Am sorry, you are a lovely couple. Congratulations on your wedding ma" Said Tiffany. "Thank you Tiffany" Said The old lady.
   (The old lady took her bags and went out to her car).
" Wait, she knows my name" Said Tiffany. "She does because you have a name  tag on your shirt" Said Paisley. "Oh" Said Tiffany.
(She looked at her shirt).
"You were thinking she was a witch right?" Paisley asked. "Maybe a little " Said Tiffany.
(They both laughed).
   In Mateo's office.
"Sir that will drive away consumers" Said Mateo. "It will not. It will bring money to these company" Said the elderly wealthy man. "Money, all you care is about money" Said Mateo. "Yes, don't you love money?"He questioned. " I do but we have to care for the consumer first. To know what they like and what they do not like before we can think about the money" Said Mateo. "All you care about is consumers. Do not care about them because they can cheat you " Said The elderly wealthy man. "Isn't showing caring before you can trap them to be giving you money and always coming. Isn't business tricks." Said Mateo.
(The elderly man was so chill with what Mateo said).
"Isn't showing kindness that makes consumers to buy it just like a little baby cannot deal without his mum's breast milk." Said Mateo. "Impressive Mr Hudderson" Said The elderly wealthy man. "Impressive indeed" Mateo sounded resentful.  "You are like your father. Always using Women's private part to win an argument" Said the elderly wealthy man. "Maybe is because that is what you only understand" Said Mateo.
(Everybody in the office were scandalized by what Mateo said).
"Excuse me gentlemen and ladies"Said Mateo.
(He left the office went straight to his car and drove off to the men's shop. He entered and sat down on a couch looking around).
" Wow, is that Mr Hudderson" Said a black young lady. "Yes it is, he looks like a beast" Said Paisley. "Maybe because of what happened to his work" Said the black young Lady. "Let me cheer him up, Paisley, Cora bring Mr Hudderson a cup of coffee with tea biscuit" Said Tiffany. "Okay" Said Cora and Paisley.
(Tiffany went to him. She sat near him).
"What is wrong?" She asked.
(He looked at her and simpered)
"Is it nothing" Said Mateo. "Really because you came in walking like you want to kill someone" Said Tiffany.
(Mateo giggled).
"It is nothing Little angel" Said Mateo.
(Paisley and Cora came with the cup of coffee and tea biscuit).
"Please Sir cool down" Said Cora. "Yea, we do not want you to spoil that precious gorgeous face" Said Paisley.
(Mateo smile could melt a whole chocolate).
"Thank you for caring Paisley and Cora" Said Mateo. "Enjoy your snack" Said Cora.
(They both left and continued their work).
"Maybe you can tell me later" Said Tiffany.
(She was about to leave then Mateo grabbed her hands. She looked back and saw a cute puppy).
"Please don't go" Said Mateo.
(Tiffany sat down, Mateo dranked the cup of coffee and ate the tea biscuit).
"How did you know I like tea biscuit when I am stressed?" He inquired. "Maybe is because I have seen a lot of men eating tea biscuit when they are not in a good mood" Said Tiffany.
(Mateo beamed at her).
"You have made my day but can you do me a favour more" Said Mateo.
(Tiffany face looked at him like a cute bear).
"You are beautiful" Said Mateo.
(Tiffany became red as a tomato)
"Am sorry, I couldn't have said that " Said Mateo. "Why, because you are handsome yourself to" Said Tiffany.
(Mateo reddened).
"So, what is the favor?" She quired.
(He whispered to her tiny soft ears).
"Okay I will only do this to make you happy" Said Tiffany.  "Thanks that what friends are for" Said Mateo. "Friends Huh" Said Tiffany.
(Tiffany looked down glumming, Mateo saw that so he pecked her on the check).
"Am only doing this for a reason" Said Mateo.
(She looked at him).
"Yes I know" Said Tiffany. "Meet you tonight" Said Mateo.
(He stood up and waved at her and the rest).