Day 7

Tiffany woked up on Mateo's chest. She stood up and immediately she came down.
"Stay with me for 10 minutes?" He pleaded softly.
(She layed on his chest and saw his cute soft pink lips. He look so delicious when he is sleeping. She slept off staring at him).
    Downstairs, Talia was with the chief helping him.
"You are really good at your young age Mr Matthew" Said Talia. "You sound like my grandma when she was impressed when I killed a life shark" Said Matthew. "Wow, he can cook and he is brave" Said Talia.
(They laughed).
"You can  call me Matthew or David" Said Matthew. "Okay Hot Matthew" Said Talia.
(She winked at him).
" so I see you are a good friend with the master" Said Matthew. "Not really, Is my friend Tiffany that is. Am just here for the holidays" Said Talia. "Am glad you are" Said Matthew.
(Talia simpered).
"You are really good with the ladies" Said Talia.  "I try my best not  to charm them" Said Matthew. " Charm them with what?"she asked.
"With my delicious crab meal and sushi rice" Said Matthew.
(Talia chortled).
"You can taste my lady" Said Matthew.
(Talia tasted).
"This is delicious" Said Talia. "Now you are charmed " Said Matthew.
(They Laughed).
"You have a very cute laugh that resemble my talking parrot" Said Matthew.
(Talia smiled).
"Am just kidding, but you have a beautiful smile" Said Matthew.
(Talia glowed).
"I see you guys have meet" Said  a lovely man's voice.
(They turned and saw Mateo carrying Tiffany on his arm).
"Good morning your master"Said Matthew.
(He knet before him).
" David stand up, treat me like your brother" Said Mateo.
(Matthew stood up and smiled).
"Good morning to you brother" Said Mateo. "Good morning David " Said Tiffany in a sweet voice.
(David beamed at her).
"Good morning my children" Said Talia. "Good morning mummy" Said Mateo.
(Tiffany and Matthew Chuckled, Mateo carried Tiffany to his seat and sat down).
"How was your honeymoon both of you?" Talia questioned. "It was lovely mum, you missed every touch" Said Mateo. "Am sure I missed every vagina " Said Talia.
(Matthew split his drink in the sink )
"Fuck" Said Matthew. "Mum can you please beg little angel to come with me to work" Said Mateo.
(Tiffany looked at Talia).
"My baby follow your beast to work" Said Talia. "I would be happy if you came beauty" Said Mateo. "And I will pretend I wasn't here" Said Matthew.
(Matthew left them and they tittered).
"So will you come?" He catechized. "Yes I will to make you happy" Said Tiffany.
(Mateo grinned at her, John came in looking beautiful and elegant).
"I see someone is prepared for Mr Dicklins" Said Mateo. "Yes, am ready to crush that olds man  heart" Said John. "So you live here?" Tiffany Crossed-questioned. "Yes sparkles I do" Said John. "He lives here once a week in a month" Said Mateo. "You know how to ruin the fun. Talking about fun, I heard you beat Mr Wyatt yesterday. Everybody is felicitating" Said John
(He sipped a cup of coffee)
"It was nothing, I just have to show him am an adult that takes his work seriously" Said Mateo. "An adult , I will do that" Said John. "So you were thinking to act like a child" Said Talia. "No, I was thinking to act more like you in a baby manner" Said John.
(Talia gave him a glanced look).
"Okay, before the dinner will turn into a horror movie, I have something to say" Said Tiffany.
"What is it " Said John and Mateo.
"Ariana is pregnant!" She screamed. "Pregnant with Mr pickles child" Mateo quizzed. "Yes " Said Tiffany. "And very soon she will be to" Said Talia.
(They looked at her).
"Look at me all you  want before your eyes will be mine" Said Talia.
(They stopped).
"Congratulations both of you, your dogs are pregnant" Said John. "Thanks" said Tiffany.
(Talia looked at Mateo).
"You do not look happy" Said Talia.
(Tiffany and John gazed at him).
"I am flabbergasted" Said Mateo enthusiasticed. "Nonplussed about what?" She quizzed. "I will soon be a uncle!" Said Mateo.
(They laughed).
"But it will be great to have my own child to" Said Mateo
(Talia looked at Tiffany).
"Cheer up dude. Everyone will soon have when the times comes, just enjoy yourself because taking care of babies are not easy" Said John. "But it will fun if you work together with your beautiful wife. Also seeing your babies first steps will be great " Said Mateo. " it will" Said John.
( John glanced at Tiffany).
"This is so wonderful that Ariana is bringing us together talking about babies that we forgot we are late to work!" She yelled.
(Mateo, Tiffany and John looked at their watches and ran outside to their various cars and drove to their various works).
   "That will do, Ariana am coming I heard the big news" Said Talia.
        At Mateo's office,
"Mr Hudderson a young lady with her cat wants to see you" Said the receptionist. "What is her name" He instructed. "Miss Jenifer Wyatt Sir"  Said The receptionist. "Tell her I am coming downstairs" Said Mateo. "He is coming downstairs ma" Said The receptionist. "Every time I come, he must met me downstairs can't I not stay upsides and look at the beautiful view, men" Said Jenifer.
(Mateo came downstairs and kissed her hand)
"My lady" Said Mateo.
(He directed her to a fancy seat).
"Pink!" He shouted. "Am coming master" Said Pink.
(She came and served Jenifer a cup of ice tea with chocolate cookies).
"Ma, enjoy" said Pink. "Thank you pink" Said Mateo.
(Jenifer ate the cookies and drank the ice tea).
"This is delicious but it will be better if we were upstairs Darling" Said Jenifer
(Mateo smirked at her).
"But am not here for that. Am here to tell you, you did a great job stooding for your company" Said Jenifer. "But it was just an argument" Said  Mateo. "An argument that you won. It is a good thing am having you" Said Jenifer.
(Mateo gave her a fake smile).
"So handsome, smart, respectful, generous and lovely " Said Jenifer.
(She said it stroking his hair).
"I hope my child will have this silk hair you have" Said Jenifer.

    At  Tiffany 's work. It was Cora's birthday.
"Happy birthday Cora " Said Tiffany. "Yea, happy birthday to my beautiful sister" Said  a  voice.
(Everybody turned and saw a tall , strawberry blonde hair, Purple eyes, pink lips wearing a black T-shirt and blue jeans).
"Colton !" She yelped.
(She ran to him and jump on him ).
" Incredible, you guys look alike " said Paisley. "Because we are twins"Said Cora. " oh happy birthday Colton " Said Paisley.
(She hugged him).
"Wow you are really muscular " Said Paisley. "I hear that a lot" Said Colton. "Ok, meet Tiffany she is new in here and my friend to" Said Cora.
(Colton scanned at Tiffany).
"Hi, happy birthday too" Said Tiffany. "Thanks  angel, you are very beautiful" Said Colton.
(He pecked her hand).
"Thanks" Said Tiffany.
(Cora pulled him away from Tiffany. Colton was still glancing at her).
"Seriously, how many guys do you want to charm" Said Paisley.  "What?" Tiffany bided. "You are so pretty that all the girls are feeling insecure about themselves" Said Paisley. "But it is not my fault. That how nature is. If anything pretty comes your way is not by getting Jealous at that thing. Is by believing in yourself and knowing who you are because deep down in you, you can be perfect than little pretty face even if you are not that fine. Show people your talent  and stop relying on beauty to gets guys. It is not worthy" Said Tiffany.
(Tiffany walked passed her and Paisley was  gratified by her speech).
"Thank you all " Said Cora.
( Subsequently, Tiffany was packing her bags. Paisley came to her.)
"You were right, beauty isn't everything, brain is" Said Paisley. "Yea" Said Tiffany. "But how can I make a guy come to me. Am not as pretty as you" Said Paisley. "Sometimes it is your attitude, I mean most of the time is the way you behave and also your friends around you can attract a  guy to you" Said Tiffany. "Wow" Said Paisley. "Yes but now a days most girls use their shape to attract guys but to me is not resourceful" Said Tiffany.  "WHY" She asked. "Because guys can use you for their advantage" Said Tiffany  "okay " Said Paisley. "But not all guys" Said a deep voice.
(They turned and saw Mateo posing on the Wall).
"How long have you been posing there?"Tiffany Interrogated. " Not long enough " Said Mateo. "But that gesture is nice" Said Paisley. "Thanks" said Mateo.
(Mateo started pondering)
"What is it?" She pressed. " I was thinking whether you will be my photographer for my next album? "He interrogated. " What happened to Mr Joint " Paisley catechized . "He fell and dead" Said Mateo.
(Tiffany and Paisley's faces changed).
"We will all miss him and God bless his soul" Said Mateo. "We will" Said Paisley. "So let go home" Said Mateo. "You know I have a car and I can go home myself" Said Tiffany. "Of course you can but you need someone to protect you from those disgusting idiots" Said  Mateo. "Now you sound like  Talia" Said Tiffany. "Thank you" Said Mateo. "I have to go" Said Paisley. "Wait, I can drop you by your house"Said Mateo.
(Paisley smiled).
" Thank You Mr Hudderson my house is not far from here" Said Paisley. "Okay be careful" Said Mateo.
(Paisley left them and Mateo and Tiffany went home).