Betting Fight

You had gathered your armor and sword and headed on down to the arena for your spar. You had gotten your boots tighten, your sword sharpened and you decided to test out the new threads you got from Atlas. Prior to leaving the snowy kingdom, both Gure and Ironwood gifted you with small, light, yet strong and powerful experimental Atlesian armor. It was a mainly white and tan colored armor, although, you had thoughts of customizing it.

Regardless, you sharpened your blade and cracked your knuckles and neck. You wrapped some bandages over your hands and wrists as well. With that, you got everything you need and headed out into the arena for the fight. Once you entered the arena, you could see Weiss ready and prepped on the other side, just waiting for you. You smirked and entered your fighting stance.

(Y/N): Ready, Sweet Cheeks?

Weiss: Only when you are O'Captain.

Yang: (From Stands) Seriously how many different nicknames do you have for one another!

(Y/N): I have about 20 for her, I have no idea how many she has for me. (To Weiss) I'm hoping a lot.

Weiss: At least 4.

(Y/N): Ok. Now I feel somewhat insulted.

Weiss: Well, good for you.

(Y/N): Ok. Now I'm annoyed.

Weiss: How do you think I feel when you utter those stupid nicknames?!

(Y/N): Happy knowing your significant other decided to make nicknames!

Weiss: Do you honestly believe that-

Gure: HEY! FIGHT ALREADY!

Ruby: Yeah! Save your love life for later!

Weiss: Says the one who asked for MY assistance in getting a boyfriend! Speaking of, how has that hunt been?!

(Y/N): Wow. That was kinda cold even for you.

Weiss: Well! (Pouts and closes eyes) I'm just engaging in some-

You lunged forward towards Weiss and swung your sword directly at her head. Weiss raises her rapier and blocks the attack. You flip over Weiss and roundhouse kick her head, launching her to the ground and off her feet. Weiss turns around to face you, gasps as rolls forward to evade your strike, slamming your blade into the ground and forming a crater. Weiss goes for a strike but you quickly removed your blade, spun around and blocked the attack.

You attempted to attack again, but Weiss summoned a glyph around your sword and threw it upwards with you up into the air. You backflipped in the air and threw your sword towards her. Weiss once again, summoned another glyph to block the attack, but you fell before her, rolled forward and uppercutted Weiss. Before you could go in for another punch, Weiss summoned another glyph around your wrist and stopped you. She leapt up and did a two footed kick to your chest. As you slide backward, you grabbed the hilt of your sword and pulled it from the ground, spun around and face Weiss once again.

You both dashed towards one another and clashed blades. You backed up as Weiss took things to the offensive, parrying a few attacks of yours and easily shielding herself from your own slashes. Weiss used her semblance again and summoned glyphs in front of her and behind you.

(Y/N): Oh, crap.

Weiss dashed forward, ricocheting from one glyph to the next, constantly hitting you and draining your aura bit by bit. During one attack, Weiss hit you but you grabbed her ankle and slammed her onto the ground. Weiss sits up and raises her rapier and blocks your up slash. Weiss flies through the air but backflips in the air and lands on her feet. You run up to her and slash at her. Weiss side steps the attack, but she is still hit by the slash.

Weiss rolls to the side and generates another glyph as you slam your blade towards her. She rolls backwards and dashes towards you. After a few missed dashes, she leaps over you and slashes at you. You raise your blade and block the attack. After Weiss lands, you side kick her stomach which forces Weiss back a bit. The two of you look at one another yet again before charging forward to attack. After a few slashes, you swing a punch and connect with with Weiss' face. She stumbles back and falls onto the ground.

Ruby: Weiss!

(Y/N): Oh, God! Weiss! Are you-

Weiss launched herself towards you and continued to attack you. You stumbled back feeling the black eye she just gave you.

(Y/N): Um. Ow. Geez you want to hit me any harder?

Weiss: Yes!

(Y/N): (Sighs) Crap.

Weiss dashed forward to attack you. You backed up and quickly flipped over Weiss and swung back towards her. Rather than hitting her with the blade, she was hit with the blunt side of the sword. The power of the strike was able to launched Weiss nearly out of the arena, regardless, she formed a small crater when she landed.

Up in the stands, Yang winced as Ruby covered her eyes.

Yang: Ooohhh.

Ruby: Come on Weiss! You got this! (To Blake and Yang) She's got this, right?

Blake: Maybe?

Gure: Yeah. Maybe. Big emphasis on the "Maybe".

Weiss slowly got back up and looked back to you. You placed your sword on your back and raised your fists and smirked at Weiss. You gave a taunting gesture towards her which seemed to do the trick. Weiss lunged forward towards you at full speed. You side stepped and rolled forward. On your hands, you hand-sprigged back towards Weiss and kicked her head. After you landed, you attempted to kick her head again however it was blocked by a glyph.

You did so again with the other side but that too was blocked by a glyph. However, you jumped up and brought your fist down towards another glyph and actually broke through it. You grabbed Weiss' arm and brought her around over your back and slammed her onto the ground. Back in the stands RWBY winces while Gure just laughs.

Gure: Can't believe he still remember the Ironwood Grab! Nice one dude!

You pulled Weiss arm back and she too winced. She reached out as she struggled to break free of the hold.

(Y/N): Yield?

Weiss: Not...yet!

You continued up the pressure and looked up to the screen. Weiss' aura was about to reach the red. Any more stress on her body and it would hit it. You kept up the pressure until Weiss began to slap the ground.

Weiss: Yield! I yield!

You smirked and got off of Weiss. She quickly turned around to face you, anger on your face.

Weiss: Why would you do that?! I should break-

She cut herself off as you picked her up bridal style and placed her head against your chest and almost cuddled up to her.

(Y/N): Alright, since I won the bet, dinner and a movie. I'll handle dinner if you can get the movie. And don't worry, it will be something we BOTH can enjoy.

Weiss: Nothing high end?

(Y/N): You kidding me, with my salary, hardly. But, maybe a nice café?

Weiss: (Smiles) I'd like that.

You chuckled and carried Weiss out of the arena. Meanwhile, Ruby, Blake, Yang and Gure all looked at you two in confusion.

Gure: Does that normally happen?

Ruby: Maybe?