Plan In Motion

Your ship hurled towards the base of the mountain and slammed into it the ground, sliding across the ground until it hit a large boulder and came to a stop. Gure fell from his seat and winced in pain a bit as his gray colored aura flickered a bit here and there. He clenched his stomach as he took a few breaths as he got to his feet. He looked over and beside him was Blake, slowly getting back up to her feet. Gure kneeled down and wrapped an arm around Blake and began to carry her out of the ship.

Gure: I gotcha. I gotcha.

Gure continued to carry Blake out of the ship. Before he leapt out, he took a quick scan of the surrounding area for you, Yang or Ruby. After scanning the wreckage he was able to see Yang in a pile of rubble and the broken door of the bullhead. He continued to look around until he saw you, slowly getting up despite a large sheet of metal over you. Besides you was Ruby who was also slowly getting up. The two of you were able to get out and shake off the hit.

You and Ruby also got Yang and leaned her up against a rock along with Gure and Blake before Ruby also sat down next to her sister.

Gure: So...now what? The ship's gone and we have no idea where that fire power came from.

(Y/N): I was able to see where it was coming from. (points to a mountain) That has to be their main base of operations.

Ruby: Uh, not saying I don't want to help but my aura is-

Just as Ruby says this, her red aura shatters and is destroyed. She sighs in defeat as Yang places a hand on her shoulder for support.

(Y/N): Gure?

Gure: Sorry Boss. That's a no go. Aura's almost gone and with the condition these three are in, someone needs to cover them for theirs to recharge. And...

Gure reaches for his shoulder and pulls out a shard of glass.

(Y/N): Gure?

Gure: I'll live. I think. Just make sure that bastard doesn't!

You nodded in response. You placed your blade on your back and dropped Gure's lended blade at his feet. He looked back up at you and you both nodded at one another. With that, you cracked your neck and knuckles and took off towards the mountain. After climbing up the mountain's side, you noticed a small landing platform just above you. You leapt to a support beam and climbed up to the ledge of the platform.

After two guards walked past you, you leapt up onto the platform and snuck up behind the troops and knocked them out. You threw one off the platform and dragged the other one behind cover. Getting an idea, you exchanged armor and clothing with the guard and was easily able to sneak into the main compound of the base. As you were walking into the main hanger, you glanced up and saw Silver and Sunny walking on an overpass.

While you wanted nothing more than to kill them both, however, you knew this was far more important to be a stealth mission over an assault. As a result, you kept walking, occasionally glancing up to the siblings. While you returned your gaze forward, both Silver and Sunny took aim at you. Silver nodded and Sunny pulled the trigger on her sniper rifle and a bullet flew towards you. You were able to evade the attack but not the second round as you were hit and an electric shock went through your veins.

Silver smirked and leapt down from the high rise and walked over towards you. He grabbed your helmet and ripped it off to reveal you to the rest of the troopers.

Silver: Take him to lock up. Prepare a feed to go live. And make sure he watches it.

Trooper: Why's that?

Silver: Because we are killing Weiss Schnee. Once he's locked up, get her in the command center.

Sunny: What about the evacuation?

Silver: Keep up with it. I want them both dead and suffering before we finish this off.

Two guards grabbed you and began to drag you to the lockup area of the compound. Inside the lockup, Weiss is kneeling in a cell with a small white knight in her arms. The knight was sawing away at the bars of the cell. When the doors of the lockup opened, Weiss quickly turned around and hide the knight. She glanced backwards and saw you, getting dragged and thrown into another cell, opposite hers.

Weiss: (Y/N)?!

(Y/N) (Weakly) Hey, Snowflake. How you doing?

Trooper: Shut it! Get her!

The other guard nodded and walked over to Weiss' cell and opened it. Before the guard could even walk inside the cell, the summoned knight grew in size and slashed its sword at the guard, launching him into a wall.

The other trooper turned around but you jumped over your cuffs and wrapped them around his neck. After a few seconds, the guard passed out and you walked out of your cell. The knight used its sword and cut your cuffs off before growing even larger in size.

(Y/N): Nice to see your summoning still works.

Weiss: Well, that's what happens when you have a highly thought out plan.

(Y/N): With a few exceptions.

Weiss: What do you mean? The capture?

(Y/N): No. We were shot down. Gure and Ruby's auras were completely drained. Blake and Yang are trying to get them out of there now.

Weiss: So...we're stuck here by ourselves with no support. Terrific. Plan B?

(Y/N): Still trying to work on that one.

Weiss: They're doing a mandatory evacuation. They shouldn't be as heavily armed as before.

(Y/N): And Silver would still need to command the evac efforts. Unless he really is as greedy and as stupid as I think he has become. Then again, he is the most arrogant guy I know. If anyone is going to do this job "correctly" it's gonna be him.

Weiss: Right. Command center.

(Y/N): Lead the way, Snowflake.

Weiss: You got it, my Knight.

The summoned knight reaches down and grabs both of you and places you guys on his shoulders. It summoned its massive sword and charged right through the lockup doors. After smashing through them, your inner child popped out and you grew a massive grin.

(Y/N): OH! I'M LOVING THIS!

Weiss rolled her eyes and smiled your inner child like wonder. As the two of you burst through doors, alarms went off all throughout the compound. Silver, of course, caught site of this and looked to the security cameras and saw the two of you charging on through.

Silver: (To himself) Damn it! That little-(Projecting) Get the heavy hitters down at the detention-hanger level. I want them both DEAD!

Sunny: Silver. SILVER!

Silver: What?! What is it now?! (Looks up and out the window) Oh. Damn it. (Over radio) Get the Hawks back up in the air. Defense platforms at the ready! And...someone better kill that Schnee. And make sure that boy watches her die!