The first unfinished Gamebang

Matt's P.O.V

I was the first one at the office so I decided to sit in the room where we film Gamebang. I was on Twitter when Mari came in... with a black eye." Mari are you okay!" I said standing up and getting a closer look." What do you mean Matt I'm fine." Mari said in a confused voice." Mari you have a black eye". I said. Mari walked to a mirror in the bathroom." I... I... oh yeah I was uh walking in the office and uh a kid threw a rock at my eye." Mari said unsure." Okay Mari lets set up for game bang I went and set up the camera on the tripod while Mari put Halo 4 in the Xbox 360. After we were done we put on our microphones on and sat down." Hey Matt can I tell you something?" Mari started." I want to leave Peter but he wil-" That's when Anthony came through the door." Hey guys what's going on, is Ian here." Anthony asked." No it's just us." I said looking at mari." Cool." Anthony said sitting down in a chair and closing his eyes. A few minutes later Ian walked in." Anthony thank god your here I wante-" " You know what fuck of Ian I'm done with you!" Anthony yelled. Then David walked in not looking to well. His eyes were baggy and he had a beer bottle." Hey guy I'm finally here. He said before tripping on a desk." Damn it. I spilled my fucking beer!" David yelled. Quiet the fuck down David." Ian said calmly. That's when I got a text message from Josh ' Hey Matt can you tell the rest of the crew that I won't be back want the SmoshGames HQ for awhile and if they ask why just say it's family issues'. It made me sad to see that Josh was my best friend." Hey guys Josh isn't going to do any videos for awhile." I say sadly then Mari put here hand on mine and smiled at me.

Mari's P.O.V

I put my hand on his uncontrollably I don't know why I guess because his best friend isn't here oh well he seemed okay with it and I was comfortable so I kept my hand on his until we started the game. It was going good until David died." Come ON I was almost as close to killing you as Ian getting Kalel to strip down!" David yelled. Oh shit." Shut the hell up Lasercorn!" Ian yelled." No Ian it's your fucking fault Ian!" Anthony yelled while stopping out.That's when Wes came and turned of the camera." Guys I'm not sure we can post this." He said." I don't think we can post it either." Matt said.

(A.N.) So was it good, terrible or great hopefully you will comment and also how long did it take me to update I'm losing track of time.