Where is she

Matt's P.O.V.

I called Mari again but it just went straight to voicemail." Damn it!" I yelled laying down on my couch. Where is she, I need to try to find her.

Mari's P.O.V.

Where am I. I look around and stand up. All the windows are boarded up. I look down at the floor just to see a floor of concrete, just concrete nothing else. I heard a familiar voice coming from behind me. "Finally awake?!"

Matt's P.O.V.

I have to start somewhere. I grabbed my car keys and walked outside. I have to go to Mari's house. I got in my car and took off.

20 minutes later.

I finally got to Mari's house I got out of my car and started walking, then speed walking, soon I started sprinting. I got to the front door and knocked waited a few minutes and knocked again." This is hopeless." I kicked the door. I stepped back and walked around the house. Doesn't seem like anyone's home. I kept walking until I saw something in the corner of my eye, a open window. I ran to the window and opened it enough so I could get inside. The place was completely trashed which is not like Mari. I kept walking until I saw blood on the floor this isn't right. I saw a small wooden box. I opened it to see a knife with a few spots of blood on it, this is not good. I kept walking until I saw a piece of paper with writing on it. I picked it up to see Mari's handwriting." Goodbye you abusive bitch." I looked around to see beer, whiskey and wine bottles everywhere. This can't be good at all.

Mari's P.O.V.

"So you thought you could run away Mari? YooOOOOoou thought I wouldn't notice and let you go?! That's not how I work Mari, here how about you wind down with some beer." I looked behind me to see Peter." Mari I also have this cool new knife it's a lot sharper then the old one! Do you want to test it out?! Maybe we can engrave the word slut into your back that could be fun." I started walking backwards." Please Peter let me go! You don't understand. I don't love you I don't want to be with you and I don't want to be abused!" Peter stoped and looked down then back up." Your right Mari I shouldn't abuse someone I love... but I guess I don't love you anymore." Peter looked at me and smiled." This will be a long day Mari so another session or another slice?"

(A.N.) Don't you hate cliffhangers I do and wait a second did I just... God dang it. Anyway the thrilling I think it's thrilling conclusion tomorrow.