Broken up

Ian's P.O.V.

I'm so fucking pissed. I don't even have the temptation to scream at Anthony. I went too my desk and sat down. I look at a picture of Melanie and me and I clenched my fist.

Matt's P.O.V. I sitting at my desk thinking of Mari. I think I'm going to tell her I love her.... today. I looked over to see Ian. He was looking at the picture of him and Melanie, I always thought they were a great couple but Ian didn't look right. He instantly grabbed the picture and threw it in the trash can." Dude, what the hell are you doing?!" I looked at him and he just stood there." Ian what's up with you, you would never destroy something that includes Melanie with it." Ian looks me in the eye." DON'T YOU SAY HER NAME!" Ian yelled." I'm done with her, she doesn't care for me I don't care for her!" I looked at him with confusion."HERE!" Ian threw a crumbled up piece of paper. I opened it.' Dear Ian, I'm sorry Ian this isn't working out. As you see all of my stuff is gone, things weren't too romantic and I understand that you aren't like that but I want to be. We will have a better time with other people. Sincerely, Melanie.' I was shocked to see this. "Ian I-" he cut me off." No Matt... just please don't talk to me." Ian laid his hands on his desk and put is head down. Soon Josh came in, his arm looking worse then ever... he can't even play video games because of his cast. We all were gathering to make a video talking about putting SmoshGames on hold while we settle everything but the fans are not being patient." Okay were all here lets do this." Anthony said. I looked around the room we were missing someone." Where's Mari?" I asked.

Mari's P.O.V.

I was sitting on my bed in my hotel room. I finally got away from Peter, but I have to miss the SmoshGames video. Other then that everything is okay I think.

3 hours later.

I can't sleep I feel like there should be someone with me, not Peter of course but who? I finally fell asleep.

6 hours later I woke up but I was not in my hotel room.

(A.N.) so I hope that was enjoyable I will try too update tomorrow but for now time for "The Apocalypse After The War." And also Melanie and Ian did actually break up and that really sucks.