David's accident

Josh's P.O.V

I felt bad for not being in Gamebang but when I went to the channel the video wasn't up so I guess they postponed it for some reason. I called David to see what was going on.

30 Minutes later

I looked out my motel window to see David in his car. I ran down stairs and went out the main door." Hey David, how's it going." Getting in to the car." Its...Its uh going good besides the two assholes Ian and Anthony." David yelled." Dude what is wrong with you they are our friends." I looked down to see whiskey bottles. It was to late to stop David from driving we were already on the highway." David you have to pull over." I begged." Fuck that man were already going." he stepped on the gas passing cars." David there's read lights pull over!" I yelled but it was too late a cargo truck hit the front of the car on the side David was sitting in.

I woke up to see all my friends sitting around me. Well Ian away from Anthony from each other." Hey guys Josh is awake!" I looked over to see matt." Why am I here." I asked. Mari looked at me." You don't remember?" She sounded really worried." No, all I know is David was coming to my motel and we were going to get food." I said confused." Anthony walked to my bed." David was drunk driving. You were with him when he was passing a red light and a cargo truck hit him." I looked over to see David looking worse then me all I had was a broken arm but he was worse by far. Ian caught my eye." His ribs are broken he has a cracked skull, and a broken ankle." This has taken another big blow not only on me but david.

(A.N.) Hey I updated not that any of you guys asked I just wanted to say that I have another fan fiction but not a lot of you guys will read it I don't know. And I would like to give a shout out to one of my biggest inspirations @AtomicSmosher she has some of the best fan fictions so go over to her account now.P.S don't drink and drive