Please read

Well first I'm sorry I'm taking another break and no not because Melian came back to my mind and how it will never be the same it's because my life (please excuse swearing.) So I have already told a lot of you guys my life story and not just by my description but where your at its probably 110% different, but here is for people I haven't told... it's fucked up. Yeah I told you how I'm losing a lot of stuff but know it's worse. First well me and my girlfriend we both are very close and very similar but I'm moving away and I don't know if it will be hours away or states hell I might go from Washington state to Florida so I got that fucking me up. Now for the personal part that I feel I can only share to you guys so all you assholes the door is on the right... ready? Okay well this is hard to say but it's so bad that not even my girlfriend can pull me out of this slump it's also kinda turning me into a anti social freak just sitting in my room listening to music or even in my classroom or the cafeteria just listening to music at a isolated table not even my best friend can make me laugh just a little... here we go, so my aunt has been living with me for awhile now and I just started losing my money not in bet or anything like someone is taking it, and I finally tracked it down to my aunt and I checked her room to see if she had it and what I found almost killed me, she had cocaine in a box and in another money and stolen objects like my sisters diamond earrings and she was just selling our stuff I even had a mint condition Master chief action figure that was a collectors addition worth a lot of money and it held a place in my heart because when my family had big money problems my dad pulled in money just for me to have it and I looked at a pawn shop paper saying what she sold and she sold that my action figure and she knew how much that meant to me, and my dad won't do anything he is in the five stages of grief and he is only at denial saying it's not her fault she can't handle it, I'm lucky my mom is okay and ready to file a lawsuit but it can permanently destroy my family so I might be gone for months... I might write some theories but nothing else so... I'm sorry.