Quick Question

Hello, again!

Can you believe how long it's been since we've had a new chapter? I sure can't! I'm trying my hardest, but the next chapter is taking a long time to actually type out as it's just a mess in my head right now, and I want it to be perfect for you guys! On top of that, I have just finished finals last week and needed a little break from writing, but I'm back on the story, so don't think we're finished yet!

   In other news, I am currently reading one of my friend's stories on Wattpad (if you're into DC's Legends of Tomorrow and you haven't read her Glitch fanfiction, I highly suggest it), and I got inspired by one of her books to write some headcannons for Maigo and the rest of the BNHA fam! I was wondering if people were interested enough in my story to consider participating in it, so I might as well ask, right?

   Aside from just strictly headcannons, this separate book would also be a chance for people to ask questions about Maigo, or her relationships with any characters (they do not have to be limited to characters seen in the fanfiction!) If you think this is a good idea, and that you would read it, please let me know! Also, if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Thank you for your continued support!

Go beyond!

   PLUS ULTRA!!!