Chapter 9

ALAN'S POV

"Mm, Alan." Austin moaned into my lips. I loved the way he said my name, like it was a secret that no one else knew. He flipped us over, crashing his lips against mine again and pressing my body to the bed. I eagerly kissed back, letting our tongues tangle together, and my thighs wrap around his waist. My shirt was carelessly tossed to the floor, where it had been sitting for about 15 minutes. There was something about the way our lips fit perfectly together that had my heart pounding, my head spinning, and my body just begging for more. Austin's hands gripped my hair, and I let out a loud, high pitched moan. He moved away, a string of saliva still connecting our lips, and watched me intently.

"You like when I pull your hair?" He asked, amusement clouding his already lusty eyes. I nodded quickly, wrapping my hands around his neck and yanking him back to me. He passionately laid his lips against mine, his hips grazing me ever so slightly. I was so into this, and it got a thousand times better when he started taking my pants off.

All of the sudden, my phone rang. I knew who it was, but there was a guy in bed with me, trying rip my frigging pants off. So I ignored it, even though I really felt like I should have answered. Austin smiled, his lips all over my neck and jaw. I moaned softly, feeling his tongue peak out and dance across my collarbone.

"Ung, Austin." I whined, bucking my hips to show him what I wanted.

"Mmm," He hummed amusedly, "patience, young one."

"No." I whined, bucking my hips again. He grinned, quitting the work he was doing on my neck and attacking my lips with his, biting and sucking anything he could get his mouth on.

"You want it now?" He asked into my mouth. My whole body went weak at his words. We never talked to each other like this. Never. I loved it, and nodded eagerly.

"Yes, please." I begged, grinding up against him. "Now." I said more assertively. He looked pleased, and sucked a hickey into my chest while tugging my jeans down. I kicked them off once he got them around my ankles, and he crawled back up and straddled me. I watched as he raised his arms and pulled his own shirt off, the muscles in his chest, arms, and stomach flexing. I got so hard just watching him, it was ridiculous. Trying to take a little control, I pushed him on his back and brought our lips together again, sucking on his tongue and undoing the button on his pants. Austin moaned, and it was music to my ears. I was so incredibly turned on right now, and it definitely showed through my actions. Once I got his pants off, I started rubbing him through his boxers, but he grabbed my wrists. Surprised, I pulled away and looked at him questioningly. He tackled my body back against the bed and pinned my hands down, grinding on me. Gasping at the contact, I bucked my hips against him. He was being so domineering, and I loved it. After a moment, he stopped, though.

"How about we take this to the kitchen?" He whispered.

"What?" I laughed at him. "Why would we do that?" He smirked, picking me up and carrying my body over to the island counter. I went with it, confused, but interested. Once he set me down, he looked straight into my eyes.

"I'm going to bend you over this table." He said softly, his voice overflowing with sensuality and lust. Oh, god. I almost melted into a puddle right there. Austin's never said anything like that to me before, and I liked it so much. I dropped straight to my knees and ripped his boxers down, coming face to face with his hardened member. He smiled down at me lovingly, brushing the hair away from my eyes. Eager now more than ever, I licked up his member a few times, hearing him moan. My tongue traced the little veins on his length, maybe even teasing for a moment before I sucked on his tip. Licking the slit a few times, I sucked him in farther, taking in as much as I could. Austin's knees trembled, and he moaned, gripping my head by the hair. It felt so good to be touched like this, and I hummed around him.