Chapter 5

ALAN'S POV

I got home the next day around noon, having spent the night at River's. We didn't really do anything, just hung out and played video games with some of his friends. It was a nice time, and it made me miss Jake dearly. River was a really cool guy, though.
After walking through the door, I found Austin sitting at the kitchen table. I wasn't sure how to feel, but those stupid butterflies kept coming back and invading my body.
"Oh, you're back. I was getting really worried, Alan." He breathed, walking towards me and enveloping my body into his arms. It felt like home to me, and I melted into the hug, loving the shampoo smell of his hair and how warm he was.
"I did leave a note, I thought." I mumbled, separating from him.
"I worried anyways." He chuckled. My body felt gross from not showering last night, and I headed straight for the bathroom.
"I'll be out in a bit." I called, walking away from him. Whilst in the shower, I tried to pretend that yesterday didn't happen. Was it my fault, or his? Did it even matter? All that mattered was the rejection that I'd felt, and how humiliating it was.
After towel drying my hair and pulling on some sweats, I walked back out. Austin was obviously waiting for me, opening his arms as an invitation. I was hoping he'd too forgotten all about yesterday, and that it wouldn't come up. I wasn't sure if I could handle that kind embarrassment again.
"So, what did you do last night?" He asked, pulling me into his lap.
"Went to a party on campus." I replied. Today, I really didn't feel like talking. A lot of that may have been due to my weird moment yesterday.
"You hate campus parties." He pointed out, sounding confused.
"Well, I wasn't really at the party. I mean, there was, in fact, a party in the building. But I was not technically in attendance. Even though I was on campus." He looked at me strangely.
"You have a brilliant way with words, my love." He kissed the back of my neck softly, making my body erupt in butterflies. Suddenly, though, I wasn't feeling too well. Getting up, I walked over to the medicine cabinet and took my meds. I was on a strict regimen, and my body got all messed up when I didn't take them at the right times.
"I don't feel good." I mumbled, steadying myself on the table. "I'm gonna lie down." Without waiting for his response, I walked back to our room and laid on the bed. To my disappointment, little peculiarities swam in my vision.
"Austin!" I called. My whole head was buzzing, and I felt like I was going to faint. He came rushing in, looking worried. No voices spoke, much to my gratitude, but I was having delusions. The bad, overcoming type that develop into episodes.
"What's wrong?" He took my hands.
"I-I'm sorry." I choked out. My head was being filled with a sound, like when you drop a microphone.
"For what?" He furrowed his eyebrows. I could barely hear him, honestly.
"I-I think I'm gonna... I c-can't hear you," my words started drowning out, replaced with a huge whooshing noise. "Oh, god." I whimpered, curling into a ball. Everything was taking over my senses, and I could barely even move. It was literally like being immersed into an ocean during a storm, but with your hands tied behind your back. The bed beneath me, the person holding my hands, everything that existed around me suddenly didn't, and my body didn't exist either. It was a vulnerability that terrified me, and I just wanted it to be over. Luckily, I knew the blackout was coming. Just a little longer, I continued to remind myself. Just a little longer. Just a little longer. Just a little bit longer...
•••
"Alan, wake up!" When I came to, Austin was shaking me, frantically trying to wake me up. I hadn't passed out like that in a long time, so he was probably really confused.
"I'm fine. S-stop shaking me." I laughed lightly, rubbing my head.
"Oh, baby," He sighed, climbing on top of me and clinging to my body like he thought I would disappear.
"Sorry about that." I dismissed the situation, feeling relieved that it was over. "I'm not sure what happened."
"Were you drinking last night?" He asked quickly, assessing my eyes.
"No, you know I wouldn't do that." I said quickly. With the antidepressants, I couldn't drink alcohol. It said on the label, even, how dangerous that was. Austin nodded thoughtfully.
"I'm sorry about yesterday." He surprised me, laying his head on my chest.
"It was my fault. I should've been less... aroused." I chuckled at my stupid statement, and so did he.
"I shouldn't have dismissed your needs." He said quietly, tracing his fingertips around my nipple. It sent shivers through my body, and the more he did it, the more I shook.
"Y-you're turning me on, stop it." I gasped, pushing him away. He just chuckled.
"That was kinda the point. You know," He mumbled, grinning, "to make up for yesterday. It really did turn me on, seeing you like that. It was just... surprising." He smiled up at me, straddling my hips and pinning my wrists to the bed beside my head. His lips trailed up my neck, only adding to the growing tightness in my pants. We started passionately making out, my hips rolling up into his. The air became so hot, and I fought out of his grip to wrap my arms around his neck. Flipping us over, I got on top and rolled my hips down on him. Little moans came from his mouth, pleasing me greatly. Just then, an annoying ringing came from the bedside drawer, and I knew it was my phone. The caller ID said it was River, but my mind was on more important things right now. Austin laughed as I ignored my phone.
"You can get it, baby. I won't start without you." He winked, pushing me onto my back and handing the phone over.
"H-hello?" I answered, shivering at the feel of Austin's lips on my collarbone.
"Wow, you must always be nervous to talk to me. Again with the stuttering. I like it, A-Alan." He laughed, but I wasn't paying too close attention to his words. My eyes were glued to Austin, his lips and tongue traveling down my chest and stomach.
"Uh, I'm a little- oh god! I'm a little b-busy." Precisely in the middle of my sentence, Austin had licked right beneath my bellybutton, sending shock waves through my body.
"What are you doing?" He laughed.
"J-just, uh... nothing." I said lamely. Austin laughed loudly, and River clicked his tongue.
"I knew it. Call me later." He said, and then hung up, much to my relief. Flinging my phone away, I watched as he pulled my sweatpants off, along with my boxers. My fully hardened length spring forward, and he took me in the whole way. Dropping my head back onto the pillows, a loud moan escaped my mouth. His tongue was so warm and soft, running all up and down me. It was amazing, and had me bucking my hips upwards. Grabbing a fistful of his hair, I groaned. In response, Austin hummed around me, sending little intense jolts of pleasure through huge waves of it.
"Oh, god!" I moaned, and he began bobbing his head up and down. It turned me on so much as I watched this, and I felt myself getting closer. "I-I'm close, Austin." I moaned, and he did that humming thing again. This was really special, because he almost never sucked me, and it felt fantastic. I was sure that nothing could feel as good as this did right now, and with another buck of my hips, he pulled away and jerked me off so quick that my head was spinning. He didn't like swallowing, which was fine with me. I knew it could be unpleasant. Reaching my climax, I moaned and came all over my stomach. Austin just watched, the bulge in his jeans so prominent that it was impossible to miss.
"Thanks," I smiled, this obviously being a special occasion. Knowing he would need the get off, too, I palmed him lightly. After grabbing a shirt from the floor and cleaning myself off, I pushed him back down and practically ripped his jeans and underwear off. Austin was so hard, I knew he wouldn't last long. Licking all the way up, from base to tip, he shivered and groaned lightly. Not wanting to waste time, I plunged my lips down on him, letting his tip hit the back of my throat.
"Alan!" He cried, moaning and moving around on the bed. For a few minutes, I bobbed my head up and down quickly, eliciting as many growls from him as I could. The thing about doing this with him, was that I knew he deserved a good blow job. I knew that he was a great person, and tried his best to keep his mind off of dirty subjects, and that task in itself was ridiculously difficult. I knew that satisfying him was all I wanted. So I gave it my 100%, spreading my tongue all over his member, rubbing it over the slit, letting him go down my throat. I wanted desperately for him to think about this the next time he got turned on; I wanted him to fantasize about me.
"O-oh, baby, I'm so close," He groaned, running his fingers through my hair. Those little touches felt so loving, and it encouraged me to go faster. In a second, he let out a loud moaned, and I felt his hot come running down my throat. The very idea made my body twitch, and I liked it. Pulling off slowly, I licked him clean. He only watched, eyes so wide, like full moons.
"Wow, Alan. That was amazing." He he breathed, coming down from his high and pulling his pants back up. I shrugged modestly and stood to leave. "What, we can't cuddle afterwards?" He teased, pulling my body back into bed. "You know," he mumbled, trailing his fingers against my shoulder, "you do really weird stuff to my head."
"Like what?" I indulged, totally captivated by the way he smiled.
"You make me mindless." He pronounced slowly, feeling the words around in his mouth. My body felt so warm, so perfect held against his.
"What does that mean?" I asked. He kissed me very slowly, letting our lips mold together and become one.
"All I can think about is you." He admitted. Little warm butterflies brushed the surface of my skin. "Even when we're already together. Always." I laid atop his chest, our eyes never breaking contact, and kissing him so deeply. Times like these were so often: our bodies had this special connection, and kissing him strengthened it.
On the table, my phone buzzed once with a text.
"Ugh, River." I groaned in frustration, dropping my head on Austin's chest. He really had a way of ruining moments.
"Who's River?" He asked curiously.
"My new friend. I was with him last night." I relayed. Something flashed behind his eyes, but was replaced with an easy smile.
"Cool." He said, laughing into my lips.

---------
Lol shït chapter ;) it's been a bad day.