Fitting Day

Nayeon PoV

I woke up early and get ready for my work.After I finished dressing up, I go down to eat breakfast.

"Good morning, eomma, abuji and dongsaeng" I greeted them.

"good morning too" my eomma replied with a smile in her face.

"hey faster, sit down and eat your breakfast" my dad said while pointing the chair in his left side.

"Thank you for the food" I said and start eating

"Why are you so early noona?" Na Wook ask

"We have a lot of thing to do in the office, we are really busy preparing for our project" I replied

he just nodded and continue eating.

"Nayeon~ah eat a lot" mom said while putting more food in my bowl.

"eomma! why are you giving her lot of foods she will be more fatter" he said while laughing

" Yahh Na Wook~ah" i shouted at him, he just laugh at me "eomma!abujji!" i call them to defense me.

"Yahh why are you calling them like a child" he said "eomma!abujji" he said mimicking my voice

"Yahh Wook~ah, give me back the money that I gave you" I said

"Shiro, you already gave it to me" he replied

Jinja! this boy is really getting on my nerve! Why is he telling me that I'm so childish? Is he not childish? He act like that when he is already 17.

"Yahh Im Na Wook, I'll tell mom and dad what you have done" I yell

"Yahhh Im Na Yeon I will Mark Hyung that you still like him" be replied

Mark Hyung? Is he your brother?" I ask him "Eottoke? do you think he will talk to you? i added in a sing song tune.

"Yahh will you two stop?" our dad said in a angry voice.

"We are just talking whats wro--" Na wook didn't continue what he want to say when he saw mom giving him a deadly glare.

Serve you right kid.

"Are you going to a party or what?" I ask Mia who is so dressed up.

"Nah, Im just making myself look presentable for Jackson" she replied.

Srsly? Gosh she is really a diehard fan of Jackson Wang.

Some of the artist that is part of the Runway already arrived. We are busy getting their body measurment for the outfit that they will wear and my bestfriend Mia, already reach her dream, she is busy measuring Got7.

"Nayeon~ah" Mr. Madrid call me "Can you help Mia there" he added.

"But, I still have to measure Ms. Lee Sung Kyung" I replied

"Then after you measure her" he replied and leave me dumbfounded.

Srsly? What the heck!! Aigooo!!

After I finish measuring Ms. Lee Sung Kyung, I go to Mia to help her measure Got7. I was having a second thought on entering inside. I was about to go back in my office when--

"Nayeon~ah, can you help me here" Mia called me.

I look back and saw Mia measuring Jackson, while the rest of the boys are sitting.

" I'll go get some water outside" bambam said while smirking at me.

This boy really like to make me suffer.

"Nayeon~ah, you can measure Mark now, is he not finish yet" Mia said without looking at me.

"M-ma--Mark?" I said in disbelief

I saw the boys smiling playfully to me. Aishh this boys really like to tease me. Aishh This is so damn akward. Deymn be professional Nayeon~ah, Hwaiting!

He stand up and I started measuring him, I started on his shoulder, ah jinja my arms are shaking. Wahh daebak, his shoulder get widee and her biceps, OMO!!! Yahh Nayeon~ah what are you doing? Wae? Im just being a fan! Aishh erase erase. I shake my head to erase the BAD THOUGHT in my mind.

"Bweonaya?" Bambam said in a sing song tune, who suddenly appeared in my side.

I roll my eyes to him and continue what I was doing.

"Aiggoo, do you believe in destiny Ms. Im Nayeon?" bambam ask in a mischevous way.

"Yahh" I shouted at him and trying to kick him.

"Yahh why are you harrassing me, NOONA" he replied emphasizing the word noona.

"Stop calling me Noona, you are older than me" i replied

"ofcourse not! do you have a proof that Im old--

"Are you done talking? Im tired standing, are you done measuring me? Can I sit now?" Mark cut bambam in a low voice.

"Mianhae hyung" bambam said to him and go back to his seat.

I continue measuring him. Now it is tim for me to measure his chest and waist.

"c- ca-- can you raise your hands" I said without looking to him.

He raised his hand and put the measuring tape in his chest. Omo, I miss his smell, his body smell, he still didn't change the cologne he use.

"It's a beautiful sky~~~ ohhhhhh~~~"

I look around to see who the hell is singing. I saw Bam Bam and Yugyeom singing while there eyes is close. Tsss. so deymn awkward.

Mia PoV

I am very curious about what happening inside this room. I can even feel that my bias is right here in front of me. Is there anything I don't know about my bestfriend? What the-- !!! Is there by any chance that Mark is Nayeon ex boyfriend? She said to me when we are still studying that she has a ex boyfriend that is a trainnee. Yahh Nayeon~ah, you have a lot of thing to explain to me later.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Anneyeong Aghasaesss!!!

Another update!!

Thank you for the support that you give to my story and MarkYeon.

Voting is free guyz so dont be shy and let me know what you think about the flow of the story by commenting.

-SuYoJiMaKwon❤