Airport

Nayeon PoV

"Why are you crying there like crazy?" Jeongyeon asks and pat my back

We are here at Mrs. Park restaurant and I have told them what happen in the company a while ago.

"I didn't expect that she can do that to you!!" Dahyun exclaimed "I mean your friend with her since college and she know how you really feel in breaking up with Mark!!"

"Its because I didn't become a good friend to her" I cried "Its my fault, if I only listen to her stories it wouldn't end up like this"

"Why are you blaming yourself! It's not your fault okay!!" Jeongyeon comfort me

"Wae?" Dahyun asks annoyingly to Ha Young who put Soju in our table

"Uhmm I just want to say sorry again to Nayeon Unnie!" She said shyly

"Sorry? Can your sorry take back things into normal huh?" Jeongyeon shouted

"Eyy Oppa easyy!!" Dahyun calm Jeongyeon

"Take a seat I want to hear your side" I said

She hesitate first be she seat.

"How can *hik* you do *hik* those *hik* kind of things *hik?" I ask her in tipsy voice.

Jeongyeon and Dahyun falls asleep in the table they really drunk.

"Uhmm, its because I really ship MarkNa and I am really shock to know that he had a ex girlfriend" she explain "I know I am wrong, sorry for just realizing it now, I didn't intend to make it worst like this I mean I just posted those pictures of you dating and the video the other day it was not me who posted it, I also didn't know that sasaeng fans will going to attack you like that"

"Do you *hik* love *hik Mark than my *hik brother?" I ask

She remain quiet for a second then she smile sweetly.

"That is the biggest mistake  I have ever made in my life eonnie, that I ruin the the good relationship that we have just because of my idol. I forget to separate my own real life in my fan life. I just realize how I miss Wook so much, his smile, his presence, I regret everything I did!!" She said sadly  " Eonnie I am still hoping that you can forgive me and Wook!!"

I look directly in her eyes as she was saying those words, she is really serious, she is really sincere in saying sorry and she surely love my brother a lot.

"Nayeon!"

I cried when I saw Mia standing in the hallway of our company we don't have actually  work now but we are just fixing some paper works for our flight back tomorrow in France!! Yess I am coming back to France

"Mia!" I call out her name

She go near me.

"I am sorry, I know I can't take back what happen but I still want to say sorry for what I did, I know I was wrong so yahh sorry " she apologize

I hug her tight and cried.

She did something wrong but I did something wrong too. I didn't become a good best friend to her, we both become selfish!! I think its time to reconcile now. I love my best friend so much, I can't stay mad at them forever.

She let go my hug.

"We can't go back to the past" she said

"Huh?" I ask confusely

"We can't be friends anymore" she said

"But I already forgive you Mia!!" I cried

"You're such a stupid!" She said and knock my head " I am glad you have already forgive me but.... I did not forgive myself already"