Oppa?

Dedicated to: Aghasae and Onceu💚💟

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Nayeon PoV

"Yahh Nayeon whats with that look?" Mia ask as I sit near her.

"What?" I ask

"You look like you didn't sleep" she said

Well actually I slept, but ughhh everytime I remember what happen in the rooftop i cant help but to open my eyes again.
I didn't answer her and go straight to the water dispenser to get hot water. I put the coffe and creamer in my mug and stir it.

"Yahh Nayeon~ah, do you know I heard Jackson and JB talking yesterday" she said as soon as I sit next to her.

"And so?" I said

"Did you know that they are looking for Mark yesterday" she said

Ughh, Mark again? shekkzz, why the hell did he even do that.

"I heard that they found him in the rooftop" she added playfully.

Aigoo why did she even make me remember what happen yesterday. Deymnnn!!!! Does she know it?? Aishhh!!

  ¤¤Flashback¤¤

"Congratulation you already reach your dream" I said while looking at the sky.

He already reach his dreams I am really proud of him.

"I have reach my dream because of you" he replied

Did I hear it right? Does he already know? Is he really thankfull to me??

I stare at him. All those happy memories that I have with him
flow in to my head like a flood. I miss the old us.

"bogoshipo~yo" he said and get nearer to me to kiss me in the forehead.

I was schocked by what he did but I stay in my place without doing anything. It seems so perfect but REALITY always hit me.

  ¤¤END OF FLASHBACK¤¤

I come back to reality when my phone suddenly ring.

"Yeoboseyo?Dabu?" I ask

"Oh Nabong~ah, do you wanna come with us later after work?" she replied

"Eoddie?" I ask

"Jeongyeon and I will eat in restaurant. Samgyeopsal? Ttettokboki?" she replied

"Oh,de jeowha!!" I exclaimed
"Can i go with my friend?" I added

"chingu?? Yahh I thought we are just your bestfriend!" she said.  I imagine her pouting.

"She won't bite" I replied laughing

"Uhmm okay, see you later"she said and hang up .

"Mia do you wanna come later after work we are going to eat in a restaurant?" I ask her

"With who?"she ask

"My highschool friends" I said "Don't worry they don't bite" i added

She laugh at me and nodded as a sign of yes.

After our work we go to the place were we are going to meet. I miss my bestfriends already...hhahahah😂😂
We go inside the restaurant I greeted the store owner.

"Annyeonghaseyo" I greeted

She stares at me for a while and when she recognize me she run to me and hug me.

"Ohh Nabong? How are you? When did you come home?" she ask

She is Mrs. Park she is the ajjumma that own this place.Her husband pass away long ago. We often eat here when we are still in highschool because it is near our school and the food is tasty. He has one daughter who is 16 yrs. old now, she treated us like a daughter so we often visit here and help her in this restaurant.

"Well Ajjumma, Its already 2 weeks since I fly here from France." I replied with a smile

"Ahh, I see." She said "And who is this girl? Is she your friend?" she added

"Uhh de ajjumma, this is Mia Wrobelbitz, my collage friend, she is a pure french" I said.

She nodded to Mia and smile. Mia greeted her also.

"Jeongyeon and Dahyun are there, they are waiting for the two of you" she said while pointing to the place where the two located.

I wave at her and go to place where Dahyun and Jeongyeon waiting.  When they saw me we hug each other as if we don't meet each other last week, but anyways for us it is already a long time😂😂
After we hug each other we already sit to our place.

I introduced Mia to them and them to Mia, they seems to be okay with Mia. Well as the matter of fact it looks like they know each other for a long time.

Ajjumma bring us more foods. It is already close time so we ask her to sit and eat with us.

"Its been a long time since we all eat together" she said while looking at us we can see the happiness in her eyes.

"Ajjumma!!" Dahyun exclaimed

"Oh how is your daughter doing?" I ask

"She is doing well"she replied.

After we eat we decided to go home.We say goodbye to ajjumma before going home. We pass by in the playground were we used to play when we are still young. We decided to sit in the swings. We are chatting to each other about our good memories and they are telling nonsense about the crazy thing I've done when I was still in highschool to Mia.

"She is absoloutely a crazy girl" Dabu said while laughing

"She even prank our schoolmate.She put vinegar in our classmate juice" Jeongyeon added.

Aigoo this two kids...

"Really?? You did that Nayeon?" Mia said in disbelife.

I just rolled my eyes to them. They started to make fun of me. Mia also tell them about what crazy thing that I have done in France.

"But she is not as naughty as you said in Collage, maybe because she misses SOMEONE"  Mia tell them emphasizing the word someone.

Really Mia?? why don't you just say who is that person. They look at each other and gigled. I know who they think. This girls really like teasing me.

"Aisshh it is not Mark okay" I cleared

"But we did not say its him" Jeongyeon replied

"But the way you look" I replied annoyingly

"Yahh Nabong~ah why are you so defensive??" Dahyun ask

They started laughing again. This girls really enjoy to see me pissed off.

"What is the problem if you miss him" Mia said

"I remember you use to call him, "Markeu Oppa" " she said imitating my voice.

"Oppa??, past is past" I stated to them and stand up. They really pissed me off.

I started walking. Huh! they don't even try to stop me! What kind of friends they are. I was in the middle of thing when I suddenly bumped someone.

"Oppa??" I said in disbelife

"O--Op--pa??" he said stuterring.

I realize what I said to him and I started to cover my face. Oh my dear destiny. What the hell is your plan....

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Annyeong guyseu!!!

Well another update for you guyzzzz!!!

Feel free to vote and let me know what you think about the flow of the story by commenting!!

Sorry for the slow update✌✌

-SuYoJiMaKwon