Under the Rain

dedicated to: @Markyeon319

💚💚💚💚

Nayeon PoV

I am on my way to work, Na Wook said that he will go with me here but I insist. I am near the front door when I saw a bunch of students walking.

"Bweoya, she is that right?"
"Tss,. she better didn't show her face here"
"She is not even pretty in personal"

Aishhh what kind of whisper is that, I can even hear what they are saying. Okay Nayeon, don't start a fight with those students, have patience okay!! I shook my head and smile sweetly.

They stares at me while rolling their eyes. They walk toward me.

"Yahh, you flirt how dare you seduce our Prince Mark" said the girl with a long curly hair, maybe she is the leader of this Mark Fan Club.

How dare her call me flirt!! Kids this days are so inlove with their idols that they don't realize that they are getting too much.

I just ignore her and continue walking but the girls stop me.

"Yahh, you are not just flirt you don't also have manners" she said smirking to me.

"Really, huh? I am just walking here and you call me flirt, so who the hell don't have manner between us?" I answer her

She seems to be pissed off to what I said.

"Btch, you are flirt a freaking gold digger and fame wore" she said in my face.

I just raise my eyebrow to her. I must admit it the word she says hurt my feelings but I must not show her my weakness.

"You are also a btch, a freaking judgemental who has nothing to do in her own life."

Pakkk

I was so schock by what she did to me. The rest of the girls start laughing.

They are getting down the belt. I slap her in her face so hard. She fell down in the floor.

"HOW DARE YOU!!!" she screams and she was about to trow the eggs that she was holding to me.

I am waiting for the eggs to land on me but suddenly someone protect me by hugging me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"M-m-ma-mark?"

I just realize that it was him.

"Are you alright?" he ask me woriedly.

I noded to him as a sign of yes.

He look at the girl, they are so schocked in Mark sudden appearance.

"Uh-uhmm- O-op-oppa, she is the one who started it" said the girl pointing me.

Mark gave them a deadly glance.

"Don't you dare lay your hand on her, or else..." he said with a cold voice.

He hold my hand and pull me in his car. He seat in the driver seat and reamove his jacket that is full of egg.

''Where are we going?" I ask him while he was driving

"Somewhere" he just replied

"How did you get there? Does your Manager knows about it?"

"He doesn't care"

"Can you take me back to the office, I need to finish a lot of work"

He did not answer

"Please!!" I plead

He just sigh and take the direction of the car back to the office.

"I'll walk you inside" he said