Epilogue

Nayeon Pov

10 years later

I smile when I saw our wedding photo beside it was our family picture, things have changed a lot.

Wait where are they?

"Marcus! Nada!!" I call my twins

But no one is answering!

"Mrs. Han? Mark?" I call our house maid and my husband.

I  look around the house but there is no one inside. I get out inside to look in the garden maybe they are playing outside.

"Marcus! Nada!" I call

"I~~ love you mommy
I~~ need you
We do~~"

I saw them in the garden and singing their father song for me.

"Happy bethday mommy" Nada said and give me the flower she is holding

Marcus also gave me the ballons he is holding and they both hug me and give me a kiss in the cheeks.

"I love you mommy" they both said

"I love the both of you too my babies" I replied "Wait, where is your daddy?" I ask them.

*boom

I am shock  by sudden  popping of the  confetti.

"Happy birthday to you~~

I turn around and saw Mark, our families and our friends singing a happy birthday song for me.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday our dear Nayeon happy birthday to you~~"

"Wohhooo" Jackson scream excitedly.

"Blow your candle" Mark said he was holding a cake for me.

"But before that make a wish first" remind dubu to me

I wish that we all become healthy, have a long life, become more successful, and a happy life for all of us. I wish all the best for my family.

Then I blow the candle.

"Okay let's eat I am hungryyy" Jackson said

"Jackson Wangg!" They call him in chorus.

"What?" He answer

"Happy Birthday my beautiful Daughter in law" greeted mom to me.

"Thanks mom" I replied and hug her.

"Happy birthday Nayeon~ie, I remember when you are still a child but now you are already grown up and you are now a mother's of these to cute children's" eomma cried

"Eommma!!" I cried and hug her.

Things changed a lot. Yugyeom is now one of the judge in the new season of hit the stage, Jinyoung continues her career as an actor and he win a lot of awards, and he is in relationship with Sana now but I don't now when will they get married. JB continue in making songs with Youngjae they sing a lot of Ost in drama's, he also starred in different movie and series,cheers to the BEST LEADER . Youngjae had an collaboration with Lauv. Jackson and Team Wang become more famous in China and off course in Hollywood, he have a collaboration with a lot of Hollywood stars. Bambam continues in invading Thailand he got a lot of CF and ads in TV's and he pursue modelling, he also got a lot of branch with their milk tea shop, the rest of the boys sometimes joked that they don't want to go to Thailand because they are sick of seeing bambam face all over the streets and even in some foods. And off course Mark Tuan he is now a daddy of two child, and a husband of mine, he still continue modeling off course with Bambam.Got7 are now building their own family. Got7 may be disbanded as a group but the bond that they have together, the friendship that they built will always  be forever.

My two bestfriends Dahyun and Jeongyeon have their own business now. Wook and Wa Young are now working together, and guess what they are actually engaged now.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Ask Mark

"Later" I replied

He hold my waist and get me nearer to him.

"Happy Birthday love" he greeted me and give me smack kiss on my lips.

"Thank you for always surprising Mark" I reply wholeheartedly

"Omyygashhh I think I got bitten by so many ants here, it so swetttt" Jackson disturb us

I just laugh when I saw Mark looking at him with a sharp eyes.

"Jackson Wangg why are you ruining our moment" he said annoyingly

Well actually they just laugh with what mark said.

"Go and find your wife so that you will not break our good moments with our wife| girlfriends" Mark suggest

"I don't need to find one, I already have" Jackson said and smile playfully.

"Well just add us there" Bambam suggested and Jinyoung hurriedly go and hug us.

"parkkk jinyounggg!!" Mark shouted annoyingly

They all give us a group hug.

"Cheers for the handsome godfathers of your twins" Bamabam said  while holding Marcus and they make a cheers.

"Nada who are the most godmother in the world" Dahyun ask Nada

"Auntie Dubu and Auntie Oppa!!" She replied innocently

Whahahah... You are so good my daughter.

"Aeyy like mother like daughter" Jeongyeon said

"Uncle Youngjae do you want cucumbers?" Nada give Youngjae a cucumber

"Onmygoshh no cucumber, I don't like cucumber" he replied nervously.

All of them laugh at Youngjae reaction.

Hahahaha...some things changed a lot but Youngjae still don't eat cucumber😂😂

*****

Annyeonghaseyo guyseu❤

And just like what I promise I will end it by the end of summer breakkk!!

Feel free to vote and let me know what you think about the flow of the story by commenting.

-SuYoJiMaKwon❤