Bestfriends

dedicated to: @ddeokbxkii

💚💚💚💚💚

Sana PoV

Aishh, yahh Mark Oppa why are you like that to me? You are playing hard to get huh! Okay, let's see if you can resist my charm. Playing innocent and charming is my concept but my key point is to make you mine. I smirk when I remeber the plans in my minds.I look at Mark phone, what a fool he didn't even notice that I got his phone. Oppa wait until I make you mine.

Nayeon PoV

"did he already call you?" ask Jeongyeon to me.

We are here at Mrs. Park Restaurant.

I shook my head as an answer to her.

"why don't you try to call him first" Dahyun suggested

"But she will look possesive in that case" Mia said

"Well she have no choice, it's either she will call Mark or Mark will call her" Dahyun said " But in her case it looks like Mark don't have the time to call her." she explain.

"Why will I call him??" I ask them in sarcastic tone.

"Yahh right! Why will Nabaong call him? They aren't in a relationship" Jeongyeon agree

Mia and Dahyun gave me a pity look.

"Wae?" I ask them irritatly

"We know you are hurting so much" Mia said

"You always says that crying won't take all the pain away, but atleast it will leassen the heavy feeling in your heart" Dahyun said

I felt silent in what Dahyun said. But at the same time I don't actually know if the way I feel right now is right. I mean Jeongyeon is right Mark and I aren't in a relationship. He is just my ex boyfriend who keep on ruining my organize life.

________________

I still keep on thinking If I will call him. It's past 11 o' clock right now.

Will I call him or Not?

call him?

not?

call him?

not?

call him??

but if I will call him what will I say??

Hello Mark? Is the rumor true?

anniyooooooo!!

Uhmm, hello?? Oh uhmmm...

aishhh!!!! what will I say??

I take a deep breath and press the call button on his number.

*kringgggg*

"yeoboseyo? (hello?) "

I look at my phone again and check if the number I was calling was right? What the heck?? The number is right but the voice of the one who answer is sweet, and feminine? Is it a girl?.

"Yeoboseyo?? " she answer

"Sannaaa~yahh" I heard someone call from the other line it sounds like a male voice?

What the heck?? Are they together? I feel my heart tear into pieces. I don't know why but tears come streaming on my face.

I hate this dam* feeling!!

******

Na Wook PoV

"Why did you do that?" I ask her