Lollipop

Nayeon PoV

I am walking in the hallway here in the office when I saw a little girl crying.

"Why are you crying little girl" I ask her while putting the boxes that I bring down

''Eomma!" she said bursting to tears.

Huh? Why? did I said something?

"Hush now little girl ! Where is your mom?" I ask her

"Eomma" she said while pointing to the elevator in front of her.

I guess her mom ride inside the elevator and think that she was with her daughter.

"What is her name?" I ask her

"Seo Jin Sung" she replied "My name is Seo Jin Rim"

"Jin Rim~ah, we will go to your mom okay!" I said and get the boxes.

Jin Sung? Seo Jin Sung? Who is that? Ahh, the Head Designer here!!

I push the button of the elevator and wait for it to open.

ding*

The elevator door open, inside it was....

Mark! He was standind inside and he look schock but when he seems to realize everything he give me a sweet smile.

He get the boxes from me as soon as I enter inside.

"What are you doing?" I said trying to get the boxes back.

He just shook his head and insist "Why did they ask girls to carry this things" he complain.

"Unnie" call the little girl to me "Please open my lollipop" she said giving me the lollipop.

I open it and return it to her.

"Unnie this is for you" she gave me another lollipop

how cute ^__^

"Thank you!!"

I open it up and eat it.

Bweoya? Why do I feel like he was staring at me.

"Why the heck are you looking at me like that?" I ask him annoyingly.

He put down the boxes, and stares.

"Hey kiddo, do you still have lollipop there?" he ask the little girl.

The girl shook his head as a reply.

What is wrong with this guy? He is so freaking dangerous.

He lean at me closer and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Get the lollipop from my mouth!!
-_-¤ ! He- he -e-even eat it up.

"Are you crazy?Its already in my mouth" I shouted at him and slap his shoulder.

"Ouch btch, it hurts!!" he complain.

"Yah wae? As if we didn't share the same saliva last night" he chuckle.

I can't belive this man! He is so annoying! so freaking annoying!!
but he is also deymnn cute. Ohmygod Mark Tuan Yi'en your smile makes me melt.

"Are you fighting'' ask the little girl to us

I look at her and shook my head.

I don't know why but it makes me smile. That simple gesture of him. He always know how to strike my heart.

"Why are you laughing like crazy there?" he ask me

I just roll my eyes to him and avoid his gaze. Just one time again, and I think I will fall back to him. 😻🐇🐇😻

Jaebum POV

''Yugyeom~ah I thought you are going here with Mark hyung?" I ask him who is sitting now in a bench.

We are here now at Mode France Designing Company Korea Branch for the practice for the upcoming K. Star Fashion Runway.

"He said he will follow here." he replied

"Why did you left him? What if Nayeon and him meet here? Then there will be a issue again" I said, our Manager is not here so I need to take responsibility in our group.

"If that happen, then the one who is spreading the rumor is just here" Bambam suggested

"Oh, there he is" Jackson pointed to the elevator. Inside it was him, Nayeon and a little girl.

Bweoya? Why Nayeon face is so red? did something happen? I look at Mark who is happy with his lollipop.

"I'll jut go to the toilet" Jinyoung said.

I look at him he looks so upset. Youngjae look at me. I know what he is thinking right know. I hope Jinyoung says what he really feels. In the end, there is no secrets that will not reveal.

Third Man POV

It really makes me sad to see them together, but what can I do? As if she will going to like me... In the end I should just be happy for the both of them. Isn't funny? I like her for a verry long time but I can't even tell her. I hope if it get reveal one day, I am hoping that he will not get mad at me. I hope we can stay the same when they knew about my feelings. I am hoping.

*******

Annyeong, sorry for the slow updates!!

I am hoping that all the readers of Eyes on You will stay till the end. Thank you for the support MarkYeon Stan💚

Happy 5th Anniv to Got7🎉🎉🎂💚