Chapter 3

I got my son ready and Shizuo did his tie for him.
I put on my usual bartender outfit.
"Is Mr coming?"
"I'm sure he has other things to do."

My phone went off. I put it on speaker as my normal call function was shit and i couldn't hear anything.

"What do you want bastard."
"I have my final request. It will be paid in advance. 1million yen. I need to assassinate a man name lovto. Hewill visit your bar tonight at 11:45pm to meet with a business partner."
"Izaya. This is the last thing then we are square!"

I hung up and i had never seen a face as angry as shizuo.
"Izaya! That bastard i will kill him!"
"Oh your the dude he wants to mess with."
...
"Come on pumpkin, otherwise we will be late."
He held his arms out but Shizuo got to him first.
"It would be fun. Nothing like this ever happened at my school."

I smiled. Shizuo is a softy at heart.
We walked and talked and i swear to god Shizuo's mouth hit the floor
"We are here."
"This place looks like it costs a fortune."

"Well

"Well... He's there on special circumstances and that means i don't have to pay which is a massive relief."
"What circumstances?"
"The headmaster use to work for my family. So he's helping me out."

He rose an eye brow but wasn't going to ask for details. He knew it was something i would rather avoid talking about.

The receptionist today looked at me and my son and freaked out slightly when she saw Shizuo.
" Can i ask... Why Shizuo Heiwajima is here..."
"He with me and mommy!"

As we walked away, me and Shizuo heard her mutter.
"Are the monsters of Ikebukuro gathering?"
We both snapped our heads backed and glared. The poor woman probably pissed herself.

We finally found the classroom and everyone knew who we both were and edged away.
"I'm sorry your being treated like this." i whispered.
"I'm use to it. How does your son feel? He's not bullied for it, is he?"
"He is, but he doesn't care. He always tells me he is proud to have a strong mother who raised him all by herself. Just wait foe the speech."

My son was one of the last students as they 'forgot' and this meant other people could leave when their children were done.

" I have dressed like my mommy. My mom had me at 16 and raised me all by myself. She gave up everything to make sure i had a good and happy life. My mommy works several jobs to ensure i get to eat. And she is really strong and she uses this power to help people and defend me. The man is my moms new workers. He cooks really nice breakfast and he helps me do my ties. They are both really nice people. "

I saw Shizuo smile.

We waited and i watched as Rias went on stage. That's Lizzie's kid.

" Liz how are you. "
" I hate that name. I'm not a girl. "
" Your middle name just is brilliant. "