Chapter 9

Shizuo POV

I watched as (y/n) crawled into me and began nodding off. Eventually she fell asleep on my side.
When she fell asleep, i stopped playing with her hair so i wouldn't risk waking her up.

Should i let her sleep, or take her home?
I looked at her face. It was at peace.
...
Guess I'm staying.

I'm glad that we did that talk show. I at least know what kind of dates she interested in.
What do i actually know about her?

Lets think...
She had a kid at 16 by getting raped at 15.
Her mother wasn't around and her father abused her.
She's stupidly strong but has a fragile kid.
I don't even know much about her.

I went on my phone and conveniently Ryan told us a game show wanted us both.
I guess we could.

I looked up at the stars and watched them until i eventually fell asleep.

??? POV

I watched them both fall asleep and made sure to put a blanket over them to stop them getting cold.
Cant let me new toys get ill.

Your POV

I woke up to a cold breeze creeping its way against my skin and the warmth of another person next to me.

I opened my eyes to see it was a sunrise.
I looked at Shizuo and he had a small smile across his face as he was sleeping.
...
Where did this blanket come from?
I remember only bring the one we were laying on.
It was a black and white fluffy blanket.
I looked next to Shizuo and his phone had a notification.

I absolutely laughed my head off causing Shizuo to jolt awake

"This was the best conversation i have ever seen!"
"Oh that. Ye he's always pestering me. On top of that he doesn't see me as human so he's always makes schemes to kill Me."
"Izaya is a prick to me and Liz as well. I just tell myself he's jealous of real strength."
Shizuo laughed at that.
"Ryan told me a game show would be honoured to have us. Something like 'clue it'"
"Its a show that sees how much you know about each other. I don't think i will do well."
"Me neither."
We both smirked.
"That would be a fun way to learn and see who noticed the other person more."
We shook hands and we both got excited.
We left the basket and blankets as we could easily buy new ones and they will just slow us down.
I held my heels as we ran down the mountains steep cliff face.
We made it to the bottom in about      15minuets. While going up the road took 37mins.
From there we got to the main road in the forest and i put my shoes back on.